• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Marathon Un-JustGiving"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    That's just nuts

Stop snickering.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I bombed out of eating a marathon after 7 bites - I am just not up to this eating malarky anymore.

That's just nuts

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You should recall the sponsorship telling him 'Orphans don't look up to quitters'.

It's the best way.
    You know it makes sense

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I bombed out of eating a marathon after 7 bites - I am just not up to this eating malarky anymore.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    It's not going to him but for a cause, I'd be happy to cough up. He's probably feeling bad enough already without people witholding contributions.
    Are you suggesting to wait until his colleague feels better and thinks everybody forgotten about it?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    You should recall the sponsorship telling him 'Orphans don't look up to quitters'.

It's the best way.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    It's not going to him but for a cause, I'd be happy to cough up. He's probably feeling bad enough already without people witholding contributions.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What is the charity?
    Chasing Aurora...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    What is the charity?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Pretty sure JustGiving's Ts&Cs make it clear you're making a donation, not sponsoring. Whether he runs it or not is irrelevant.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    So a work colleague bombed out of the marathon after 7 or so miles today.

What's the form here. Should I recall my sponsorship, or least a pro-rata amount? After all, he hasn't delivered.
    Break his legs.

HTH

Churchill

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by moorfield View Post

What's the form here. Should I recall my sponsorship, or least a pro-rata amount? After all, he hasn't delivered.
    Depends if you sponsored him by the mile or to complete.

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    started a topic Marathon Un-JustGiving

Marathon Un-JustGiving

Working...
X