• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Poo!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Poo!"

Collapse

• TimberWolf
    replied
    It's quite rare I see it on pavement these days. In days of yore it used to be smeared up and down the pavement in human step length instalments.

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied
    Originally posted by wim121 View Post
    Well done good sir!

I was thinking of doing the exact same thing. However I didnt want to cause neighbourhood problems, so I found a perfect passive aggressive note online which Im gonna replicate:

At the moment, I am saving CCTV images from my cameras and I have already had the dog warden ask me to help them, so I will at some point organise it all and send it to them, so they can push for the maximum fine for repeat offenders (a grand I think?) ...
    Brilliant. Our town is dog-poo central, but the wardens aren't interested. You can, if you wish, phone a hot-line and some guys in a van come out and jet-wash it away.

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I once followed a dog owner back to her house, dog turd clutched in carrier bag, and posted most of it (some smearing) through her letter box quietly after she'd gone inside (sans carrier bag which I dumped in her garden).

She's let the dog foul the path right outside my gate and left it there.

She glowered at me the following day as she passed on the other side of the road. She knew it was me
    Well done good sir!

I was thinking of doing the exact same thing. However I didnt want to cause neighbourhood problems, so I found a perfect passive aggressive note online which Im gonna replicate:

At the moment, I am saving CCTV images from my cameras and I have already had the dog warden ask me to help them, so I will at some point organise it all and send it to them, so they can push for the maximum fine for repeat offenders (a grand I think?) ...

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by wim121 View Post
    What annoys me is dog fouling everywhere. So bad that most areas, you have to walk in a hopscotch fashion or even in the road since the pavements are so covered in it.

Dog or cat fouling, I suggest invoking the mr bean method. If I ever see a dog owner on their own where I might be able to get away with it, I have to fight the urge to go mr bean on them.
    I once followed a dog owner back to her house, dog turd clutched in carrier bag, and posted most of it (some smearing) through her letter box quietly after she'd gone inside (sans carrier bag which I dumped in her garden).

She's let the dog foul the path right outside my gate and left it there.

She glowered at me the following day as she passed on the other side of the road. She knew it was me

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    What annoys me is dog fouling everywhere. So bad that most areas, you have to walk in a hopscotch fashion or even in the road since the pavements are so covered in it.

Dog or cat fouling, I suggest invoking the mr bean method. If I ever see a dog owner on their own where I might be able to get away with it, I have to fight the urge to go mr bean on them.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    get a cat yourself, or a dog
    Unfortunately a dog doesn't work unless it can get outside while they are in the act.

Hessian sack, a few bricks and a fast flowing stream work though.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    get a cat yourself, or a dog

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    They go very nice with with some fava beans and a nice chianti
    Is that from the ZeitGhost GAL cook book?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Sands of Time View Post
    Anybody tried lion's 'turds?
    They go very nice with with some fava beans and a nice chianti

Leave a comment:

• Sands of Time
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    12 bore?
    Funny you should say that!!

New bird has a gun cabinet full of them.

Tone

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Sands of Time View Post
    from other people's cats in the garden.

Anybody tried lion's 'turfs' - I understand you can get them from a local garden centre?

I don't want to use an airgun, water pistol or a sonic solution.

Apparently it does work, another solution is peeing in your own garden or getting a cat or a dog

Tone
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Orange peel might work.
    Nope, nor does chilli powder or pepper grounds. Lemon or citronella is a deterrent they hate it, but the best bet is lions tulip.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    12 bore?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Orange peel might work.

Leave a comment:

• Sands of Time
    started a topic Poo!

Poo!

from other people's cats in the garden.

Anybody tried lion's 'turfs' - I understand you can get them from a local garden centre?

I don't want to use an airgun, water pistol or a sonic solution.

Tone

Working...
X