• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A wee tune for a Saturday night"

Collapse

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Pished and in the mood is good!
    +∞

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    +1

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Cheers Hyper, actually you've probably heard a couple of movie soundtracks I've had a hand in and more to come.
    Ooooh, which ones?

I was strumming on my acoustic this afternoon (funny how the music creative bug just suddenly grabs yah!) to Sailor's "Girls Girls Girls" - loving the camp, Django-esque composition from Georg Kajanus.

I just wish I had a good enough vocal talent...

I love recording music on my SONAR studio software, but whenever I lay vocals, it sounds bloody awful!

Ah, forever to be a piece in a band sadly, as history will show...

Going to cook... I may be some time!

Happy days, CUKers!

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    CH listening for the 3rd time through. This is bloody marvellous.
    Cheers Suity, makes a tulip day better

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    CH listening for the 3rd time through. This is bloody marvellous.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    SY01 + 02 are also listening to ClipFloyd

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Simply excellent!

Love the stereo panning of the acoustic guitar and the lead moving from middle to right.

Plan A: contracting.

Plan B: get your compositions in front of the movie moguls for film soundtracks.

Keep up the great stuff, Clippy!
    Cheers Hyper, actually you've probably heard a couple of movie soundtracks I've had a hand in and more to come.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Simply excellent!

Love the stereo panning of the acoustic guitar and the lead moving from middle to right.

Plan A: contracting.

Plan B: get your compositions in front of the movie moguls for film soundtracks.

Keep up the great stuff, Clippy!

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    started a topic A wee tune for a Saturday night

A wee tune for a Saturday night

Probably posted this before but I'm pished and in the mood. Something I wrote a while ago.

Guitar Guitars

Turn the volume up.

Working...
X