• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "London 2012 Olympics Tickets"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Then book a frickin' hotel!
    I've got a nice sofa myself thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I don't have a brother
    Then book a frickin' hotel!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    That won't impress your laydee friend! (But your brother is probably OK with it)
    I don't have a brother

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Got one for me + guest to see finals of Artistic Gymnastics

Purvert!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Hotel? You mean cheap off peak rail tickets there and back!
    That won't impress your laydee friend! (But your brother is probably OK with it)

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Can't complain if it's a freebie. Just the hotel, travel, lunch, drinks, souvenier programme to pay for. Shouldn't set you back much more than £500 each.
    Hotel? You mean cheap off peak rail tickets there and back!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    It's a free ticket, they did not let me choose category - I'll be there with a guest also
    Can't complain if it's a freebie. Just the hotel, travel, lunch, drinks, souvenier programme to pay for. Shouldn't set you back much more than £500 each.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You are not going with me Brillo...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    There are some very nice looking, fit young laydees who do weightlifting. The artistic gymnasts are far too young for you. And I'm sure the police would feel the same way.
    It's a free ticket, they did not let me choose category - I'll be there with a guest also

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    No

It was free tickets from lovely bank LTSB, a small compensation for hassles they gave me in the last 2 years, I guess if they hated me they'd give free tickets to women's weight lifting or something
    There are some very nice looking, fit young laydees who do weightlifting. The artistic gymnasts are far too young for you. And I'm sure the police would feel the same way.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    No

It was free tickets from lovely bank LTSB, a small compensation for hassles they gave me in the last 2 years, I guess if they hated me they'd give free tickets to women's weight lifting or something
    Or the men's beach volleyball.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Have you chosen the guest CUK member who will accompany you yet?
    No

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    You utter perv
    Have you chosen the guest CUK member who will accompany you yet?

Seriously - great. Got tickets for the horsey stuff myself.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic London 2012 Olympics Tickets

London 2012 Olympics Tickets

Working...
X