• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Boring Brits.....

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Boring Brits....."

Collapse

• Spartacus
    replied
    No, I'm Defamator. Errr, Spartacus, errr....

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by Forumbore
    I see that many of you have fallen for my wind up

defamator
    No, defamator is me. That's why I put "Ciao" at the end. You illiterate brits would have spelled it as "chow".

Leave a comment:

• Forumbore
    replied
    I see that many of you have fallen for my wind up

defamator

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Thought so. It's bulltulip.

Leave a comment:

• Defamator
    replied
    Christ there are some serious ass wipes out there......... anyway, show me the money !.

Time for a coffee.........

Ciao

p.s
    Good Morning everyone.........

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by Defamator
    ok guys I'm £700 quid richer after a hard days slog on the trading floor........ with trading A** wipes - christ what a guy has to do to make money !. anyway off I go on my merry way !.

A cold beer is in order I think !.

Ciao and until tomorrow...........

A-hole.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Ok guys, I'm £700 quid richer after a hard day's slog on the trading floor........ with trading A** wipes - Christ what a guy has to do to make money ! Anyway off I go on my merry way !

A cold beer is in order, I think !

You can't insert a point after the exclamation mark. I honestly hope you will pass your A-level this summer but you have to work harder for it.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    What's that smell?

Leave a comment:

• Defamator
    replied
    ok guys I'm £700 quid richer after a hard days slog on the trading floor........ with trading A** wipes - christ what a guy has to do to make money !. anyway off I go on my merry way !.

A cold beer is in order I think !.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    how's

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    You are David Contractor Junior and I claim my crisp fiver.
    How's your mum? Last I heard she was having vaginal tightening surgery.
    The question is, hows YOUR mum? Last I heard she was giving Defamator one behind the bikestands.

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• Defamator
    replied
    LOL............

deary, deary me........

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    LOL - ahhhhhahhaa..............

Come on people or wanna be contractors (UK) ones that is - get a life and try to be more brutal or is that hard for a english man ? God you make me laugh and smile so much more.........

Bring it on........

I feel better already...... so kiss my

You are David Contractor Junior and I claim my crisp fiver.
    How's your mum? Last I heard she was having vaginal tightening surgery.

Leave a comment:

• Swamp Thing
    replied

Come on people or wanna be contractors (UK) ones that is - get a life and try to be more brutal or is that hard for a english man ? God you make me laugh and smile so much more.........

Bring it on........

I'm not clear here what you are trying to achieve, but you are a world-class knob. Next thread please...

Leave a comment:

• Defamator
    replied

Bring it on........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X