• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is that Da Vinci film any good?"

Collapse

• snaw
    replied
    tulipe book, tulipe expectations of the film and pleasantly surprised - it was pretty good I thought, considering I really hate the book.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    I went to please the missus. She addmitted afterwards that three BJ's should even the score.
    So, you married a person with a bigger penis than you?

Have fun and remember to lubricate.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I went to please the missus. She addmitted afterwards that three BJ's should even the score.

Leave a comment:

• Bitbucket
    replied
    Not good

Even tho Tom Hanks is a great actor this film just flopped , two and a half hours of bum numbing drivel , Id rarther go to a company meeting.
    Last edited by Bitbucket; 21 May 2006, 07:35.

Leave a comment:

• gus
    replied
    woeful

how could they get the film so wrong? it's very slow, very dull, and apart from Ian McKellen, sleep inducing. One I wont be getting on DVD.

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    tulipe book, tulipe film.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD
    The books good. The French bird is tasty.
    Did you manage to read it without moving your lips?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964
    Don't bother. It was the Knights of Malta what did it (current leader is British as it happens).

Anyway it's all made up and who wants that in a film?
    So, what do you base that on?

It's fiction, pure and simple. Plagiarism if you want to delve a little deeper.

However, if you do think that Opus Dei look like a set of twats, please remember that "Ruth Kelly" is a member.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    The books good. The French bird is tasty.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Don't bother. It was the Knights of Malta what did it (current leader is British as it happens).

Anyway it's all made up and who wants that in a film?

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    started a topic Is that Da Vinci film any good?

Is that Da Vinci film any good?

I was thinking about going.

Working...
X