• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Haven't seen DCJ for a while ..."

Collapse

Guest replied
    > Just assumed it was you as the description didn't fit me.If it wasn't, there's a 3rd guy - probably DCJ's real dad.

Doesn't fit me either. I only turn up when you two aren't there and DCJ's mum leaves a box of Omo in the kitchen Window (OMO = Old man's out :b )

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If it wasn't, there's a 3rd guy - probably DCJ's real dad.
    Happy to see the old master of disguise can still cut the mustard.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sorry Lucifer,

Just assumed it was you as the description didn't fit me.If it wasn't, there's a 3rd guy - probably DCJ's real dad.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    >> some fat balding geezer with a Merc

That would be LuciferBox
    Oi, that's a bit uncalled for. It was a Beemer.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Isnt this a form of internet bullying the government are upset about?

Quick leggit it's Scotspine!!!!8o

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I take it this was Harrow or Winchester based happy slapping, rather than Dagenham Comprehensive School of Hard Knocks?
    Winchester happy slapping? My God, standards truly have fallen.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    >> some fat balding geezer with a Merc

That would be LuciferBox. He has her Mondays, Wed and Fri. I have the other days.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What a strange speech impediment

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Take that Dave Jnr you little runt"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how ronfusing. I'm surprised that wasn't rorrerted when he went to rollege.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I could see his mum in the background giving fellatio to some fat balding geezer with a Merc8o

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    >> sasguru is the only dad he's known.

I tried. I even watched that crappy Nick Hornby film, "About a Bloke" or something. But when DCJ comes home from school with his snotty nose and peeks round the door, while I'm taking his mum doggy style, it's the last straw.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    "Take that Dave Jnr you little runt"
    I take it this was Harrow or Winchester based happy slapping, rather than Dagenham Comprehensive School of Hard Knocks?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    sasguru is the only dad he's known.

Pity he keeps slamming the door in DCJs face when he's shagging his mum.:rollin

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I reckon DCJ looks up to us as real contractors. We're his heroes and role models.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I saw a 'happy slapping' mpeg on the net the other day and I think it was DCJ.

"Take that Dave Jnr you little runt" - they screamed as one held him down and up to three more slapped him really hard across the face and hit him with rulers.

Terrible way for teachers to act.:b

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I heard he's been very traumatised of late, after one of the big boys at school flushed his head down the toilet. Again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X