• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Scotland to go bust unless it builds a new Golfcourse"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    Nasty as ever
    Nasty Tory innit?

Should have given you a

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    What's your problem feckwit?
    Nasty as ever

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Yeah - you do and you're still whining about the fact that they never bought into your "economic miracle"
    What's your problem feckwit?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Likewise. I mean that a specific sense to most of your pish btw, not in a general kind of way. Don't let it stop you mind, never has before.
    Dont let it be the thin end of a wedge now that you have lived in that haven of extreme capitalism

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Do you think anyone gives a **** what the Scots and Frogs thought?
    Yeah - you do and you're still whining about the fact that they never bought into your "economic miracle"

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Likewise. I mean that a specific sense to most of your pish btw, not in a general kind of way. Don't let it stop you mind, never has before.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Yeah Scotland will be crying if Trump flips off. You, Trump and that commentsor just don't like the fact that the Jocks and the Frogs never warmed to the Reagan-Thatcher axis and yet they are still going.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    I love this comment:

Scotland has for a long time been its own worse enemy, resentful of wealth, aggressively egalitarian, searching for grievances and compelled to bite the hand that feeds it. In Alex Salmon, they have found a true leader in all those self-destructive inclinations. I suspect the English were responsible in times long ago for creating this cancer in the Scottish psyche and it has extended to all foreigners. The traditional cordial relationship with the French is partly because it cocks a snoot at the traditional Anglo-French detente. I can't imagine why Trump thought he could change the Scottish DNA. There are world regions where it's best to just walk away and I fear that includes Scotland
    Yeah Scotland will be crying if Trump flips off. You, Trump and that commentsor just don't like the fact that the Jocks and the Frogs never warmed to the Reagan-Thatcher axis and yet they are still going.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    How did you know I was bald?
    Or me?

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Two Baldies scrapping over a comb
    How did you know I was bald?

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    It did not come from Donald Trump it came from a comment made on the article on the Telegraph website
    That old excuse

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Two Baldies scrapping over a comb

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    Quoting Donald Trump now, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel, he is a laughing stock.
    It did not come from Donald Trump it came from a comment made on the article on the Telegraph website

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    I love this comment:

Scotland has for a long time been its own worse enemy, resentful of wealth, aggressively egalitarian, searching for grievances and compelled to bite the hand that feeds it. In Alex Salmon, they have found a true leader in all those self-destructive inclinations. I suspect the English were responsible in times long ago for creating this cancer in the Scottish psyche and it has extended to all foreigners. The traditional cordial relationship with the French is partly because it cocks a snoot at the traditional Anglo-French detente. I can't imagine why Trump thought he could change the Scottish DNA. There are world regions where it's best to just walk away and I fear that includes Scotland
    Quoting Donald Trump now, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel, he is a laughing stock.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I love this comment:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X