• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Yesterday's collective madness"

Collapse

• Alf W
    replied
    Hilarious. How did I miss all that fun yesterday? What a pair of twunts.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Didn't you know that being anti-witch is a form of racism?
    I'm sure you'll excuse his behaviour though.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Ta.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    So you are admitting it was your fault?

Burn the witch!
    Didn't you know that being anti-witch is a form of racism?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Can anyone point me to the page where Shaunbhoy got banned?
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ssus-read.html

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Churchy used an outdated term to describe a shop run by a southern asian gent. (Actually it's been used a few times on this board lately - not progress IMO).
    k2p2 made a light remark about being back in the 80s.
    Churchy kicked off.
    Zoiderman and Shaunbhoy dived in.
    Bans all round.
    Brillopad still staunchly defending Churchy. Quite sweet really.
    So you are admitting it was your fault?

Burn the witch!

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Can anyone point me to the page where Shaunbhoy got banned?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Being mentally disabled is no laughing matter.
    Just as well as it would be laughs all day at cuk.

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Finally, I was disgusted by the scene
    at the end of the thread. I am all for treating people equally, but CUKs first gay kiss between the characters Brillopad and Old Greg was over the top as in real life no character is as camp as the actor Old Greg.
    Homophobe!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Dear Editor

I tuned in to CUK General yesterday and was browsing the threads when i decided to watch a possible interesting thread about German Bratwurst. Imagine my horror when i discovered this was not about sausage but was in fact a thinly disguised episode of Love my Neighbour.

I was particularly dismayed by the main character, an ex member of the armed forces who seemed to be suffering
    from some form of racist tourettes and aggresiveness I have only seen from drunks in Ibiza Uncovered.

I am also upset that the lovely town of Bridgewater was to be mooted as a location for an illegal gypsy bare knuckle fight coupled with the threats of 'putting someone in a wheelchair'. Being disabled is no laughing matter.

Finally, I was disgusted by the scene
    at the end of the thread. I am all for treating people equally, but CUKs first gay kiss between the characters Brillopad and Old Greg was over the top as in real life no character is as camp as the actor Old Greg.

Yours disgusted from Surbiton

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Churchy used an outdated term to describe a shop run by a southern asian gent. (Actually it's been used a few times on this board lately - not progress IMO).
    Churchy kicked off.
    Bans all round.

A scene to be found in Manchester most nights.

Reminds me of this one time at band camp, actually it was Church Street, a pub called the Bar Zoo if memory serves in the west end of Glasgow. Coming out of the pub heading home and these two guys started a barny, one takes his belt off, me and the others just stand there and watch, as he chases the other down the street knocking lumps out of him with the metal end.

Have not seen a proper fight since I've been over here except in Berlin, but that was two drunk Brits windmilling each other.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Racism. Accusations of racism. Ladybags. Hissy fit from mods.
    WHS. Much more succinct than my version!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Churchy kicked off.
    Bans all round.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Can someone do a SOAP style synopsis, I'm terribly busy.
    Racism. Accusations of racism. Ladybags. Hissy fit from mods.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Can someone do a SOAP style synopsis, I'm terribly busy.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Aha so churchy returned to the 1970's with a Kevin Keegan perm and the latent sexism and racism of that decade.
    Whoever bought him the Ashes to Ashes boxset has a lot to answer for. Now fire up the Quattro!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X