• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oi! CUK Webmaster !"

Collapse

• dmini
    replied
    When I put in basingstoke, & 2 days (yeah, sad I know) it only gives back jobsite vacancies at the mo. Yesterday it told me there were no vacancies at all, so it is getting better. But I know there are 10 vacancies for the last 2 days on jobserve & a few on cwjobs at least. So... still not quite right

Leave a comment:

• ferret
    replied
    Sorry

We have made a few changes to the CSW to allow to add more sites so you will have a greater selection of contracts returned. We did not plan for it to bring back jobs in the US when specifying Birmingham though - that may be a bit too big a coverage for you...

Have a fiddle now - job locations should be returning sensibly again now. Any more problems please yell...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    SKA makes more sense now, eh?

Leave a comment:

• mashetti
    replied
    What about the location search? When i enter a search and restrict location by london i get results from all over the world??

It seems the search has gone pear shaped since Monday. Come on, own up, who released a change with unexpected "features"...

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• ferret
    replied
    Fixed

Thanks Fleetwood, problem now resolved.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    started a topic Oi! CUK Webmaster !

Oi! CUK Webmaster !

When you use the contract search facility and click on a job found on Jobserve, you arrive at the Jobserve search facility and not on the job itself like you used to. In God's name, why?

Working...
X