• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Distraction Time - Play the Duos quiz !"

Collapse

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    There are 4 I can not immediately name in that picture.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied

I reckon I could get 10 or so without cheating, 15 or so with textual cheating and 100% with lots of cheating.

Leave a comment:

• Support Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    Block on access at work.
    I can see it fine, and so can the rest of the office including management so want to play but i am to scared

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    Block on access at work.
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Block on access at work.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    started a topic Distraction Time - Play the Duos quiz !

Distraction Time - Play the Duos quiz !

You helped to create it. Now you can play the quiz! Question sheet here:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4309554/Famo...ble%20Acts.pdf

No cheating! No Google! No conferring!

Answers to me by PM, I'll post back your score. One go each only. No sockies!
    (there are no question numbers, so start on the first row, top left, work right, then the second row, and so on)

Winner is the first to get full marks or the highest score by 5pm

The prize is just the kudos of being the best person on CUK ever

Working...
X