• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Did you have a nice weekend?"

Collapse

• kingcook
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Did you have a nice weekend?
    Got talking to some bloke in the pub. I think i got my drink spiked, i only remember bits.

I recall being on the back of a bike, then getting it on with this guys missus as he peeped through the slight gap in the wardrobe doors.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I bought Skyrim, having spent the past 2 months "evaluating" the software it's only "fair" after all!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    It's yer age.

Or that uncomfortable bike saddle.
    I have always been like that. Very annoying.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You are David Starkey and I claim my five silverage comics.
    I wish I was. Intelligent, lots of money. And best of all I would never have had children....

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Yes. I cycle to and from work. I am training for an iron man in August.
    You are David Starkey and I claim my five silverage comics.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by doomage View Post

You ride a bike?

Yes. I cycle to and from work. I am training for an iron man in August.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Ironically, thats twice as long as BP lasted
    I have retarded ejaculation. Annoying for me but nice for the ladies.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    All about the rugby for me, I'm sat here in work with smugest of grins on my face. Not a bad weekend for sport in Wales apart from Cardiff just missing out on the Carling Cup
    Yes, I bet you're Smugley Smugson from Llansmug today. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    10 seconds before this thread gets deleted or moved to LR.
    Ironically, thats twice as long as BP lasted

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

(DOH! Just laboriously "explained" a joke)

Leave a comment:

• doomage
    replied

On the minus side I was recovering from falling off my bike on Thursday night. And while collecting my 19 year old mistress I ran into the back of another car in my hurry to get home. But it was all worthwhile after I watched her and Mrs BP getting it on before we had sex. And I came all over both their faces.....

You ride a bike?

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    All about the rugby for me, I'm sat here in work with smugest of grins on my face. Not a bad weekend for sport in Wales apart from Cardiff just missing out on the Carling Cup

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I had a great weekend, the youngest's birthday so went to see Sesame Street Live and then watched the worse Arsenal team in 15 years, spank the best Tottenham team in 50 years!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic Did you have a nice weekend?

On the minus side I was recovering from falling off my bike on Thursday night. And while collecting my 19 year old mistress I ran into the back of another car in my hurry to get home. But it was all worthwhile after I watched her and Mrs BP getting it on before we had sex. And I came all over both their faces.....

Working...
X