• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora"

Collapse

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Getting conflicting stories now. One site says Chisora was released without charge whilst another says: ""He still faces a charge of simple assault but he is allowed to return to England for now," police spokesman Gottfried Schlicht told AP on Sunday".

Meanwhile:
    Thomas Puetz, president of Germany's Professional Boxers (BdB) Federation, said he does not want to see Chisora box in Germany again.

"We are considering a boxing ban for Chisora in Germany," Puetz told German website spox.com.

"This guy is a public menace. He has no place in a German ring. (Former German heavyweight champion) Max Schmeling would turn in his grave.

"I guess David Haye, as an intelligent man, is trying to promote himself, but with regards to Chisora, I doubt whether he has the mental capacity to practise a contact sport."
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/842...-shames-boxers
    whs.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

The guy with the beard is MF.
    The guy with the blonde hair is AtW. Pre Op.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    tulip, where's my tripod?

The guy with the beard is MF.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    tulip, where's my tripod?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Result. Sounds like you can get away with threatening people in public places.

Timberwolf. I'm gonna ******* shoot you, you bum. I'm gonna burn you.
    I'm going to wait and see whether I'm allowed to defend myself before I respond. I'm armed:

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Timberwolf. I'm gonna ******* bum you, you shooter. I'm gonna burn you.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Timberwolf. I'm gonna ******* shoot you, you bum. I'm gonna burn you.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    You siding with the wife-beater?
    Which one of them is a wife beater?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

HTH
    You siding with the wife-beater?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

HTH

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Dereck Chisora released without charge | Boxing News | ESPN.co.uk

wtf

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    German police detained both Chisora and his trainer Don Charles for questioning as they were preparing to board a plane back to the United Kingdom and later arrested the heavyweight boxer at Munich police headquarters.
    Hmm, not just questioning, but arrested too. Great stuff.

Munich police also want to speak to Haye and searched his hotel room on Sunday morning, but according to sources he caught a flight back to Britain in the early hours.
    What does 'according to sources' mean?

The British Boxing Board of Control has already indicated they will launch an investigation into events leading up to the ugly melee in Munich when Chisora was heard to repeatedly shout that he wanted to "shoot" Haye and "burn" him.
    For a second that looked like 'bum'. That would be a shocker.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Still no news of Haye's whereabouts then. It's like finding a needle in a... oh forget it.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I wondered why Germans stand at red lights even when there's no traffic. But then again they are sticklers for following orders.
    I got quite used to it. If you see a pedestrian standing at a crossing in London waiting for the light to change while others stream around him, it's probably me.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Yes it does. Or at least it did a few years ago when I was there.
    I wondered why Germans stand at red lights even when there's no traffic. But then again they are sticklers for following orders.
    Last edited by TimberWolf; 19 February 2012, 17:13.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X