• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Global Warming 2008 style. Does your garden look like this now?"

Collapse

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    at some point they will lose their shirts
    But by then it will be warm enough not to need them...

Oh feck I wish I hadn't bothered...

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I wonder if any share dealers amongst you can answer me this.

In a rising market, if it keeps going for years on end, at what point does the brain say 'this will go on forever'
    and why ?

because thats what the CAGW scammers have done. they have latched on to a rising trend and convinced themselves that it will never end, and then gone out looking for rationalisations.
    at some point they will lose their shirts

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    But what's the GLOBAL temperature doing? Greenhouse gases mean a WARMER planet overall don't they?

Oh dear, long term trend is down, but CO2 is higher than ever.....

But still you must believe the Carbon trading billionaire Al Gore.....

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Our resorts will look more like this. Is that MF in the background?

There's a nice sandy bottom on that beach.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Our resorts will look more like this. Is that MF in the background?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    either of the gardens depicted by the NT seem a lot more accomodating than the current situation

bring back CO2!!!

Leave a comment:

• Global Warming 2008 style. Does your garden look like this now?

National Trust UK garden images show effect of global warming | Mail Online

Thankfully, all the Carbon taxes, levies and duties we and businesses are paying means our gardens look like this instead.

Working...
X