• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ended up on TV last night….."

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I knew you wouldn't let me down.
    Said the hooker to the vicar.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    How do you think he gets his dates?
    I only log back in here for the paedo gags; I knew you wouldn't let me down.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    That's an amazing thing to do. Nice one.
    How do you think he gets his dates?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    ChildLine. Been doing it for around 8 years.
    That's an amazing thing to do. Nice one.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    That got me thinking. Childline phone support for children. Could they outsource it to a call centre in India?

UK Caller - "Oh please help me, I'm 14 and my father won't let me go out all night drinking and has told me he wants me to get a saturday job"
    Bob -

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    That got me thinking. Childline phone support for children. Could they outsource it to a call centre in India?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    When I was doing my numerous TV appearances around the world I had the good grace to be young, thin, talented and spent much time with the babes in the make up department (much needed I should mention, make of that what you will).

Radio is much more forgiving but you need a good speaking voice especially with a Scottish accent but that has it's advantages outside of UK.

Make hay while the sun shines as EO hinted at

PS Personality helps.
    How would you know?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Compared to you Shaun, Mr Creosote was anorexic.

Une wafer thin mint sir?
    Better..........................................be tter bring a bucket, I'm gonna be sick!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    When I was doing my numerous TV appearances around the world I had the good grace to be young, thin, talented and spent much time with the babes in the make up department (much needed I should mention, make of that what you will).

Radio is much more forgiving but you need a good speaking voice especially with a Scottish accent but that has it's advantages outside of UK.

Make hay while the sun shines as EO hinted at

PS Personality helps.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    If that is you, you look like an anorexic whippet. Do you have to run around in the shower to get wet?

Compared to you Shaun, Mr Creosote was anorexic.

Une wafer thin mint sir?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    The mauve shirt - the good looking one of course
    If that is you, you look like an anorexic whippet. Do you have to run around in the shower to get wet?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    The one sticking his groin out who looked like he'd spend his time masturbating while talking to youngsters over the phone?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Call ze police - it's ze sockie laundering exercise!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    If its CCTV at the local train station, its not really being on TV

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Very well done

Granada Regional News | Granada Reports - ITV Local

Are you in the grey shirt or the mauve shirt?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X