• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "who will win The Apprentice"

Collapse

• wendigo100
    replied
    He ran Tottenham Hotspur as well.

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    replied
    Such a effort to get a job at a company that produces urrmmm that phone / fax thing and urrmmmmmm urrmmmmmm thats it I think.

The Amstrad head office in Brentwood the are be based in is a real dump, you've got to laugh.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    "With all these new European rules, huge companies and organisations like schools, universities and government bodies can't just chuck out old com
    What the old boy doesn't seem to know is that government bodies are already committed to using a scheme that sees old ICT equipment recycled and sent to third world countries.
    And if it's a machine which has been used for highly sensitive work, it has to be destroyed. I remember explaining to an IT supplier a few years ago that we couldn't return their faulty hardware as it had been used to store secret information. They had to forget it and just give us the new kit

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt
    WTF is the Apprentice and who cares?
    LOL. I heard one sound clip from the show and thought Alan Sugar was a complete bully (und ein kompletter Wichser).

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    WTF is the Apprentice and who cares?

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Before appearing in The Apprentice, Dewberry worked for a telecoms provider in its business transformation division, scoping and managing the move of its technology division from the UK to an offshore facility in India.
    Traitor!

Sugar told The Daily Telegraph: "With all these new European rules, huge companies and organisations like schools, universities and government bodies can't just chuck out old computers. They have to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner.
    Send the junk to India?

Mind you, I think I could get "environmentally friendly" with Michelle. :-)
    Last edited by Sysman; 11 May 2006, 20:25.

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    without a doubt..

the man took a very keen likening to that very pretty, bog mouthed, bit of northern rag.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    The winner of Sir Alan Sugar's The Apprentice business talent TV show will be given the responsibility of setting up a PC recycling business for Amstrad.

Michelle Dewberry, the 26-year-old telecoms consultant from Hull, will head up Sugar's Xenon Green company - a new business that will dispose of companies' unwanted computer equipment in an environmentally friendly fashion.

Dewberry will mastermind the business from launch through to marketing.

Before appearing in The Apprentice, Dewberry worked for a telecoms provider in its business transformation division, scoping and managing the move of its technology division from the UK to an offshore facility in India.

Sugar told The Daily Telegraph: "With all these new European rules, huge companies and organisations like schools, universities and government bodies can't just chuck out old computers. They have to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner.

"We will charge the customer for taking them away, then disassemble them. It is going to be a kind of greenfield business and Michelle is going to mastermind the thing.

"We are going to turn it into a very, very big business."

How fcking boring? I bet she's pleased with that task.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    I gave your momma a good rooting sasg, so that makes me bisexual at the least!

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Postman Prat is gay, hence wouldn't know what to do in a brothel, hence the confusion.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    orgy in a brothel?

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    That and the fact the other woman had those two numpties in her team who couldnt organise a piss up in a brothel!

The correct colloquial English expressions are either "f uck in a brothel" or "p iss-up in a brewery", not the mixed metaphor you used.
    You're from the colonies, so I'll let you off, MM.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I thought the final proved one thing.

Syed is a useless, talentless, tw@t. Incase there was any doubt.

I can see a successful career for him as an IT recruitment agent.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    No, its her boyfriend that sugar daddy fancies!

Anyway...what a croc! Ruth deserved to win last night but it just goes to show...a nice smile and a great set of t1ts will get you anything. Just ask Jordan!

I reckon we saw a new side of ruth last night. Instead of her being "Ruthless" we saw her more human, less manly, side during the show. That and the fact the other woman had those two numpties in her team who couldnt organise a p1ss up in a brothel!

I still dunno bout the one with the hooters...cause thats all she has really. When you listen to her talking she is slow but I bet that dodgy agent thinks she's pretty quick in the sack!

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    replied
    I'm willing to bet £1000 it's Michelle.

Tell you what, she looked corking tonight.

Alan S so fancies her it was so obvious.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X