• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "massage your work colleagues?"

Collapse

• Pogle
    replied
    Hmm massacring my colleagues - yeah i could go for that

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    You're female, aint ya ? That is acceptable. A bloke massaging a bloke is NOT !
    Oh go on! Go on, you know you want it. Go on! Go on! Go on!

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    I've frequently massaged the necks/shoulders of colleagues, both male and female.
    You're female, aint ya ? That is acceptable. A bloke massaging a bloke is NOT !

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I've frequently massaged the necks/shoulders of colleagues, both male and female.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Its true he paid and has the invoice. But he shot his bolt as soon as she took her top off.

HTH
    Poor AtW. I asked for a partial refund when that happened to .....a friend of mine.

He said, can you let me off with the balance ? I've already given you a deposit........

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Thate's not true. I heard he's still got the invoice and claimed the VAT back on it......
    Its true he paid and has the invoice. But he shot his bolt as soon as she took her top off.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Wife is a figment of my imagination. I am actually a virgin. What is it like to have sex with a woman?

Oh hang on you would not know.....
    Thate's not true. I heard he's still got the invoice and claimed the VAT back on it......

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Finally the less salubrious girls from the school can come out with some skills they can use in their real life jobs in massage parlours

there is nothing worse than paying thirty quid for a crap hand job

apparently

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Nice idea, but in practice you'd probably end up having to massage (or be massaged by) the tubby guy from the Infrastructure team
    Not Milan!

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

There are a couple of ladies here I would like to massage. Prefrably body-to-body.
    Nice idea, but in practice you'd probably end up having to massage (or be massaged by) the tubby guy from the Infrastructure team

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Ask your wife for a few tips...
    Wife is a figment of my imagination. I am actually a virgin. What is it like to have sex with a woman?

Oh hang on you would not know.....

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    There are a couple of ladies here I would like to massage. Prefrably body-to-body.
    Ask your wife for a few tips...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic massage your work colleagues?

massage your work colleagues?

BBC News - Parents' concerns over Sheffield school massage classes

"If you went into work and they asked you to massage your work colleagues you would be uncomfortable with that"

Working...
X