• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "India and US in joint moon mission"

Collapse

• James Tiberius Kirk
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Hurrah! I've got the Daleks arguing amongst themselves.

Classic.
    Your time will come reptilian

Leave a comment:

• Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
    replied
    Originally posted by Gold Dalek
    I wuv you
    HOLY DOGtulip! ONLY STEERS AND QUEERS COME FROM SKARO AND YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE ANY KIND OF STEER TO ME SO THAT KIND OF NARROWS IT DOWN, DOESN'T IT?

Leave a comment:

• Gold Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
    No, he means Black Arrow. Blue Streak was the aborted ballistic missile programme. Yet again, this is why I am the Emperor and you are Dalek Gimp. Now haven't you got some robotising to do?
    I wuv you

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Gold Dalek
    You mean Blue Streak
    No, he means Black Arrow. Blue Streak was the aborted ballistic missile programme. Yet again, this is why I am the Emperor and you are Dalek Gimp. Now haven't you got some robotising to do?

Leave a comment:

• Gold Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Surely the congregation is not forgetting the Black Arrow rocket program that successfully launched the UK's one & only satellite (Prospero)?

Driven by steam of course, as any true blue British Rocket should be.

(Kerosene and Hydrogen Peroxide actually, but steam sounds better).

Cancelled by Grocer Heath & co as the vehicle was sat on the launch pad.
    You mean Blue Streak

Leave a comment:

• Statistician
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Is that from the latest Home County of Poland or thereabouts?
    It's the subtle grammatical errors which give it away you see.
    Oh no.......
    You figured it out. I should have said:
    "GB is letting the Yanks do it for her".

Correct me if I am wrong.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Statistician
    OK OK I am a ****ing idiot. BTW I am from around here but why are you asking?
    Is that from the latest Home County of Poland or thereabouts?
    It's the subtle grammatical errors which give it away you see.

Leave a comment:

• Statistician
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Now, do you think it is right than America, which has many people living in true poverty, focuses on moon missions instead of helping the plight of it's poor people? Or do you think they should invest the money they have in forward thinking projects like this?
    The problem of poverty is not as grave in the US of A. Have you ever been to India? Have you ever seen the poor there?

Leave a comment:

• Statistician
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Where are you from Statistician? Not terribly bright, are you?
    OK OK I am a ****ing idiot. BTW I am from around here but why are you asking?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Indeed.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    I have no doubt Britain could build a fleet of space shuttles.

1. Gather a load of Indian space experts here on work permits.
    2. Outsource the construction back to India.
    3. Voila. 100% British space shuttle.

Simple.

As those of us in the know know, the future career opportunities in being a middle-man in "oustsourcing and skills mediation" are immense

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I have no doubt Britain could build a fleet of space shuttles.

1. Gather a load of Indian space experts here on work permits.
    2. Outsource the construction back to India.
    3. Voila. 100% British space shuttle.

Simple.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4753951.stm

Also, don't you think it's sad that Britain is so far behind the rest of the world when it comes to science, innovation, engineering and technology?
    As long as the yoof of today want to do Meejah Studies and Sociology rather than Maths and Physics - we're all doomed, innit?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Good question Threaded.

Got an answer?
    The Americans and Indians should give the French the money to build them a big rocket.

Leave a comment:

• Gold Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Now, do you think it is right than America, which has many people living in true poverty, focuses on moon missions instead of helping the plight of it's poor people? Or do you think they should invest the money they have in forward thinking projects like this?

Money should only be available for:

1:Tax cuts for the rich
    2: Anything that helps the Defence industry

anything else is just wasted!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X