• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My mental picture of certain CUK posters"

Collapse

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    I think that must've slipped his memory!
    Alzheimer's!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    It doesn't affect Giant Alien Lizards.
    I think that must've slipped his memory!

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Hurrah!

The Alzheimer's hasn't quite got me yet then...
    It doesn't affect Giant Alien Lizards.

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    You are correct. The first appearance of a Roboman was in the episode "World's End", transmitted 21/11/1964. The first Cyberscum was not seen until episode 1 of "The Tenth Planet", transmitted 08/10/1966.

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    I thought that was the Cybermen?
    Haven't you heard, they're into the free upgrades market now? Upgrades are compulsory or so I understand.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
    I'm relieved that they took my warning about too much posting and not enough robotising to heart.
    I thought that was the Cybermen?

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    Ah, I see you Gorn will make a most excellent subject race. Got to be better than those Ogrons in any case.

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    What happened to all those Daleks? Have they gone off to invade another forum somewhere?

They were easy to picture. Except when their posts became too reasonable.
    I've been on holiday for the last three weeks (the swamp of mutations is particularly bracing at this time of year). I'm surprised none of the others have been posting but I'm relieved that they took my warning about too much posting and not enough robotising to heart.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Poofter! hey?

Leave a comment:

• Jobberwacky
    replied
    I remember jabberwocky; 6 foot tall, half god, half american. He posts were like fire, his wit like lightning, his wrath like thunder. He was a bear of man, from a time when the posters on here had dignity and gravitas. Many were slain in the threads he started and the battle was bloody but glorious. He lives on in our hearts; few have not been touched by his greatness.
    Last edited by Jobberwacky; 5 October 2006, 08:34.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    What happened to all those Daleks? Have they gone off to invade another forum somewhere?

They were easy to picture. Except when their posts became too reasonable.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    and where are all these now?

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    Closer to Matthew Broderick, I think
    Mmmm, sexy

Leave a comment:

• Francko