• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Do you ever wonder if......"

Collapse

• jmo21
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Well yeah, I didn't think much of you either, w@nkchops.

Make that 2 then!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    Only 1 I am aware of, total knobhead!
    Well yeah, I didn't think much of you either, w@nkchops.

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    replied
    Only 1 I am aware of, total knobhead!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I once worked at the same place as Hollywood A-Lister Brad Pitt & we got chatting after being introduced by his wife Angelina who had mistaken me for her husband(albeit a slightly younger and better looking version). He mentioned that he sometimes browsed CUK and when I told him my handle he was amazed. Not only had he heard of me, he was a fan. Which was nice.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    So it was rsingh that used to come to the weekly meetups. What did singhr do to get banned though? (he came one night, but most of you had left by then)
    They both turned up one night, which confused some of us hard-of-thinking types

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    I am Sasgurus boss, get back to work BTW you cretin!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I worked with singhr, though we didn't realise until afterwards that we were both on CUK.
    So it was rsingh that used to come to the weekly meetups. What did singhr do to get banned though? (he came one night, but most of you had left by then)

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    I worked with a kiwi guy who introduced me to CUK but then a while later didn't realise I was Chef when we met at an xmas party, never did find out his CUK id.

Have also worked with doodab

Other than that I'm not so sure if I've worked with others on here

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    I worked with singhr, though we didn't realise until afterwards that we were both on CUK.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Last one I worked with was SallyAnne, and she's hardly been seen on CUK since
    I thought she gave up after she got married? Too busy looking after hubbie?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    I've worked with at least three CUK members in the past that I know of, but I do wonder whether I'm working with others as well.

Last one I worked with was SallyAnne, and she's hardly been seen on CUK since

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    It is a small world but the way people portray themselves online is very different often to how they are in real life so I'll say no I doubt I would be able to spot another CUK poster unless I saw them using it.

Leave a comment:

• doomage
    replied
    No, but I got some socks for Christmas which I am a bit suspicious of.

Leave a comment:

• RSoles
    replied
    Or worse, interview them and turn them down....

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I think I may have worked with Suityou. There was a big fella in the corner wearing a diaper and sucking his thumb.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X