• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: After the storm

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "After the storm"

Collapse

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    0.8 miles from Tooting... nice

Don't worry, Rodney. This time next year, we'll be millionaires.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Killed by a falling tree alf ? in Oban ? going about his business in a van ?

and meanwhile 'Fred the shred' is scoffing margaritas on some hot white sandy beach in some tropical paradise.

jeez. its enough to make a grown man cry

Aye EO - its a sair fecht

Translation :Life seems like a hard fight

But then again - Right- said Fred - didnt he ?

I'm - too sexy for this site
    Too sexy for this site
    Much too sexy ...
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 4 January 2012, 21:41.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    and meanwhile 'Fred the shred' is scoffing margaritas on some hot white sandy beach in some tropical paradise.
    He will be punished in due course.

I reckon he has not got real true friends, only money.

Lots and lots of money.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Dearnla View Post
    HOW MUCH?? For a freakin' SEMI!!!
    WDS.

That whole grey/mushroom colour scheme reminds me of 90s Vaxes.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    Aye EO

St Kilda - home of the legendary Fulma - eh ?

BTW was back in Glasgow the other day and one of my mates sister's husband was killed by a falling tree in the Oban region during a storm a few weeks ago whilst driving a Van - be careful - some really nasty gales right now in the Netherlands.

CH - are you playing your ascustic guitar pendng the re-connection? Hope it all gets sorted out fast for you ...must be a real drag ,,,bonne chance.

Killed by a falling tree alf ? in Oban ? going about his business in a van ?

jeez. its enough to make a grown man cry

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Fck this for a game of soldiers over to the GF's for the duration when I can escape.

Now that - sounds like a plan.- unlike the following ditty which was a fav of an old soldier pal of mine ..

When in doubt
    Scream and Shout
    Wave your hands and arms
    About

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Power back but water went so still no heating or other basics. Ironic since I'm now cut off by the flooding. Still a week to go for phone an internet.

Fck this for a game of soldiers over to the GF's for the duration when I can escape.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    When I was on St Kilda, we put a new tracking radar on top of mountain. The MOD ordered an American radome because the British ones were nowhere near robust or durable enough for the harsh conditions.
    So the yanks turned up with 'their goddam fckng-A cksucking mfcker ARCTIC tested radome. Goddam shtkicking Brits need to understand that we got twelve of these mfckers at the goddam north pole'

First storm we had it shredded then blew off into the Atlantic

It's wild up there

Aye EO

St Kilda - home of the legendary Fulma - eh ?

BTW was back in Glasgow the other day and one of my mates sister's husband was killed by a falling tree in the Oban region during a storm a few weeks ago whilst driving a Van - be careful - some really nasty gales right now in the Netherlands.

CH - are you playing your ascustic guitar pendng the re-connection? Hope it all gets sorted out fast for you ...must be a real drag ,,,bonne chance.
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 4 January 2012, 21:08.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    He'd better hurry up because the wind is rising again.
    The heavens have opened again too. Still, a few hours rainlessness was a nice change.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Dearnla View Post
    I thought the same thing! I thought property was expensive in Wandsworth?

Tempted at that low price....

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Seven panels of our garden fence fell down in the wind yesterday. The gardener type bloke is out there putting new posts in at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Pretty decent house, shame about the price.
    I don't like the kitchen, it looks like there is a flat roof extension also.
    So I'm out.

Leave a comment:

• Dearnla
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Pretty decent house, shame about the price.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    In HMP?
    I think sassy is moving.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-34122344.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X