• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Did you have a nice weekend?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    FLUFF

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    So it wasnt you starting a fight with me on Saturday then since this was the taxi queue by Walkabout on St Mary Street... :-)
    No, not me. But I've seen the elderly 'used to be a docker/miner' squaring up for fights a few times.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    It's not over yet!

But I am sick of Bob the Builder and Carousels. Only an hour to go.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    beginning to flag a bit now, as I was out Wed, Thu, Fri and Sat nights.
    Snap

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
    Had a great Saturday night out in Cardiff Bay ... steak meal followed by plenty beer and cocktails. Straight into a taxi when done and home to the posh part of Cardiff.

I'd never go into St. Mary Street on a weekend. It's 'kin mental down there.
    So it wasnt you starting a fight with me on Saturday then since this was the taxi queue by Walkabout on St Mary Street... :-)

And some old biddie keyed my motor on Sunday. 3rd time this has happened. My Dad lives in block of flats (he aint got a car) but the other old biddies who live there hate it when someone else turns up and they see a strange car. Had many arguments with them that I can use his space if he aint got a car!

Some ****er has done it three times now. Next time I'll be waiting to see what happens and catch them in the act!

Luckily motor in question was Mrs £800 runaround Daewoo Matiz so scratch ain't an issue really - its a shed anyway!

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Crap night out in Cardiff Saturday. Full of kids and stupid drunk people.

Some old fella who must have 60+ who could hardly stand tried to start a fight with me in the taxi queue. Some people just shouldnt drink if they act like that. Guess it was his lucky night cos I'm not a nutter but I cant help thinking that he might have regretted drinking so much and being so lippy if he'd tried it on with your average Valley Commando.
    Fortunately, I'm a nice Valley Commando - did have to shove the twat away before my Mrs decked him though.

Saw a girl who looked exactly like Snookie off Jersey Shore as well which made me feel a bit sick
    Had a great Saturday night out in Cardiff Bay ... steak meal followed by plenty beer and cocktails. Straight into a taxi when done and home to the posh part of Cardiff.

I'd never go into St. Mary Street on a weekend. It's 'kin mental down there.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Crap night out in Cardiff Saturday. Full of kids and stupid drunk people.

Some old fella who must have 60+ who could hardly stand tried to start a fight with me in the taxi queue. Some people just shouldnt drink if they act like that. Guess it was his lucky night cos I'm not a nutter but I cant help thinking that he might have regretted drinking so much and being so lippy if he'd tried it on with your average Valley Commando.
    Fortunately, I'm a nice Valley Commando - did have to shove the twat away before my Mrs decked him though.

Saw a girl who looked exactly like Snookie off Jersey Shore as well which made me feel a bit sick

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Yes thanks, but ......

beginning to flag a bit now, as I was out Wed, Thu, Fri and Sat nights.

Bed at 2a.m. on Fri and then the wife decided it would be a good idea to go to Tesco early on Sat, so were in there at about 6:50!!!!!

Another 2a.m. finish on Sun after a 40th birthday party on a boat on the Thames on Sat night.

Just getting old I presume, never was an issue when I was 20.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    If you give me your address you I will send you the "packet of three" back - I wont be needing them
    Never trust your secretary if she says she's on the pill.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post

If you give me your address you I will send you the "packet of three" back - I wont be needing them

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I had a great weekend. I found a purse with £100 quid in it and credit cards that had signatures similar to mine on the back - also found a driving license that I managed to sell to one of my customers down at the car lot

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Did you have a nice weekend?
    Assassins Creed: Revelations. All weekend. Killed lots-o-people. All-in-all, very nice.

Will kill more people next week.

Keeps me sharp as a contractor.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I had a great weekend. I found a purse with £100 quid in it and credit cards that had signatures similar to mine on the back - also found a driving license that I managed to sell to one of my customers down at the car lot

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Yes, apart from the fact I managed to lose my purse with my debit card and driving licence in it

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    No

Leave a comment:

Working...
X