• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Portable North Pole"

Collapse

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Santa | PNP - Portable North Pole | Free personalized video message

An absolute must for anyone who has kids that still believe.
    To stuff GJ, I've just done one for my youngest and she will see it tonight when she gets home from school.

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    my ex-wife keeps insisting that Santa does not exist and refuses to make Christmas special in any way for them.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    We did it again for the kids this year - they loved at. A pity my ex-wife keeps insisting that Santa does not exist and refuses to make Christmas special in any way for them.

I keep telling the kids - who else buys the presents? When they say it is me I point out that I would spend alot less on them...
    Are you Peter Andre???

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

We did it again for the kids this year - they loved at. A pity my ex-wife keeps insisting that Santa does not exist and refuses to make Christmas special in any way for them.

I keep telling the kids - who else buys the presents? When they say it is me I point out that I would spend alot less on them...

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    What do you mean 'kids that still believe'?
    My 4yo is a smart cookie, she treats Santa with suspicion.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    My children were baffled as to how Santa had photos of where we'd been on holiday.

They were a little upset when Santa told MrsF she'd been a naughty girl for farting in bed too much this year thoguh.

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied
    Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
    Agree - kids loved it. Also tracking Santa on Xmas eve when he is delivering his pressies across the globe...
    I did one for my 3yr old ... he was agog. He started filling in the built-in silences with answers. Both me & Mrs Bless were close to tears ...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied

What do you mean 'kids that still believe'?

Leave a comment:

• kaiser78
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Did it last year. Quite clever actually.

Give it your location and childs name and it shows a map with 'Kids name' on it.
    Plus he speaks the childs name as he reads out. You give some additional details and those appear, plus you can load some pictures and as he flicks through the 'childs book' in the video there are the images in the pages.

Kids loved it.
    Agree - kids loved it. Also tracking Santa on Xmas eve when he is delivering his pressies across the globe...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Did it last year. Quite clever actually.

Give it your location and childs name and it shows a map with 'Kids name' on it.
    Plus he speaks the childs name as he reads out. You give some additional details and those appear, plus you can load some pictures and as he flicks through the 'childs book' in the video there are the images in the pages.

Kids loved it.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    started a topic Portable North Pole

Portable North Pole

Working...
X