• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hotels in Birmingham/Leicester"

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    scooter, after your heathrow hotel story paid by your client I would not be posting at all in this thread, or on this site.
    Perquisites for posting on a public forum, 100% good hotel experiences - cross. Dang, better cancel my account.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    scooter, after your heathrow hotel story paid by your client I would not be posting at all in this thread, or on this site.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Radisson Blu in Brum.
    whs - never disappoints

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Need to go over to Leicester in Jan, so am looking at decent hotels in either Leicester or Brum.

Not interested in travelodge or holiday inn.

Any suggestions/recommendations for somewhere to stay?
    look here:

Boutique Bed & Breakfast in Flore

private studio in a very lovely vil in Barnwell

Bartle House Rectory Hall Suite in Clumber and Hardwick

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Radisson Blu in Brum.

Not the Etap, no, no, never again....

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Malmaison is a nice hotel in Birmingham. We've stopped there before and had a great time

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I assume price range is contractor friendly £300+ per night?
    Best quote I heard recently, was a well known lady contractor on a night out to whom I said 'I thought the hotel was a little pricey' to whit her reply was 'So did I, but f**k it I'm a contractor.'

I reckon £300 is a little on the cheap side.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I assume price range is contractor friendly £300+ per night?

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    started a topic Hotels in Birmingham/Leicester

Hotels in Birmingham/Leicester

Need to go over to Leicester in Jan, so am looking at decent hotels in either Leicester or Brum.

Not interested in travelodge or holiday inn.

Any suggestions/recommendations for somewhere to stay?

Working...
X