• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: No hot water!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "No hot water!"

Collapse

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Gold Dalek
    I've noticed the first female walking about today in a flimsy cotton summer dress and sandals... nice
    Apparently, due to the good weather, there are so many out on their bicycles today that the emergency services in Copenhagen and surrounding areas they've called on, have run out of ambulances to service all the accidents today...

As long as it's the rough ones I don't mind.

Leave a comment:

• Gold Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac
    It's Kerching time for Cherie by the looks of it. The jug-eared incompetent twat gets to keep his job so the wide mouthed frog can coin it in later.
    May I congratulate you on your accuracy in describing our first couple

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    "Sun is shining in the sky, there ain't a cloud in sight...

For those that are truly in control of your business (or have taken a day off) - what an abolute scorcher. Been down the local for a nice bit of Guinness, done a Threaded and cycled while raising my fist at the blue rinses, fired off a few emails, cutting the grass now and making some home made bread and a BBQ for Mrs hyperD when she comes in for her mandatory "blazing row to get it off her chest" type thing.

Ah, global warming....

"Oi Tone! You're fired!"

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    How many of those dangerous foreigners re-arrested will use Human Rights legislation to stop the deportation when the fuss has died down?
    It's Kerching time for Cherie by the looks of it. The jug-eared incompetent twat gets to keep his job so the wide mouthed frog can coin it in later.

Leave a comment:

• Gold Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by The Master
    Careful now, Goldie. You aren't one of those dangerous foreigners Charles Clarke released are you?
    A Daleks needs are many-fold

slightly
    How many of those dangerous foreigners re-arrested will use Human Rights legislation to stop the deportation when the fuss has died down?

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    Sap is definately rising... always had a soft spot for ripping off flimsy cotton dresses
    Careful now, Goldie. You aren't one of those dangerous foreigners Charles Clarke released are you?

Leave a comment:

• Gold Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon
    Is that your plunger or are you just happy to see her...
    Sap is definately rising... always had a soft spot for ripping off flimsy cotton dresses

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    I've noticed the first female walking about today in a flimsy cotton summer dress and sandals... nice
    Is that your plunger or are you just happy to see her...

Leave a comment:

• Gold Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD
    There are alot of bees buzzing around today...

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    There are alot of bees buzzing around today...

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Real Men (and Giant Alien Lizards) just break the ice on the pond & jump right in... bracing... as long as you avoid the heart attack induced by the thermal shock.
    It's alright for you, you're cold blooded. As long as there's a rock in a sunny spot to lay on afterwards you're sorted.

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Real Men (and Giant Alien Lizards) just break the ice on the pond & jump right in... bracing... as long as you avoid the heart attack induced by the thermal shock.
    reminds me of camping in Switzerland when I were a kid, despite it being summer the Ice on he top of the pool was very crisp as I was thrown in.

I had to make the most of it and not appear bothered by the cold so the prank fell flat, so ended up doing a few lengths before getting out.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    Soft arse!

I notice no reference to your military days, or did you have piping hot water during your stint?
    Being an officer, and as my men loved me so much, they always made sure I was in hot water.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    No hot water in the shower at the clients this morning! Had to make do with the stuff pumped, it felt, direct from the artic. Reminded me of boarding school.

Also reminds me of the latest story in the press about John Prescott
    Soft arse!

I notice no reference to your military days, or did you have piping hot water during your stint?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    started a topic No hot water!

No hot water!

No hot water in the shower at the clients this morning! Had to make do with the stuff pumped, it felt, direct from the artic. Reminded me of boarding school.

Also reminds me of the latest story in the press about John Prescott

Working...
X