• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone have a place to rent in London?"

Collapse

• scooterscot
    replied
    I think the Iranian's have a empty place going cheap... don't ask don't get.

Leave a comment:

• Olly
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
    I hope you've factored into your daily rate the extortionate prices people will start charging in the run up to next summer when the Olympics start....
    Any rental contract I sign would need to cater for that....

Just turned down a place for this very reason as the last thing I need is being hoofed out at that time when there's going to be a shortage of flats/rooms.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Whippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Olly View Post
    Stratford is top of the list at the mo but again I need to get to Canary Wharf (actually South Quay). The gig's supposed to last at least a year.
    I hope you've factored into your daily rate the extortionate prices people will start charging in the run up to next summer when the Olympics start....

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Budget pretty flexible...do want value for it though. I think 900 to 1200 bracket something like that.

oooooooooh..an eco chalet (garden shed) with no bathroom...sounds perfect
    It's not a bad place as long as you don't mind that it's in the grounds of a home for residents with dual diagnosis learning disability and mental illness.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by chana7 View Post
    Having secured a role in London I am looking with some friends for a place to rent (intially) in London.

Working in Canary Wharf so anywhere within 30 mins would be considered, any of you moneybags have any 2-4 (just confirming numbers) bed places for rent?

Looking at early January.

Thanks in advance.
    Depends on how many of you it's for. Four to eight would be my guess.....

Leave a comment:

• Olly
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    How much are you looking to pay?
    Budget pretty flexible...do want value for it though. I think 900 to 1200 bracket something like that.

oooooooooh..an eco chalet (garden shed) with no bathroom...sounds perfect

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by chana7 View Post
    Having secured a role in London I am looking with some friends for a place to rent (intially) in London.

Working in Canary Wharf so anywhere within 30 mins would be considered, any of you moneybags have any 2-4 (just confirming numbers) bed places for rent?

Thanks in advance.
    me too please....except I'm only looking for an en-suite room in a shared place or a studio or one bed.

Stratford is top of the list at the mo but again I need to get to Canary Wharf (actually South Quay). The gig's supposed to last at least a year.

Anyone?
    I could broker you a luxury eco-chalet in Wandsworth if the two of you fancied sharing. You wouldn't have to share a bathroom.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    How much are you looking to pay?

Leave a comment:

• Olly
    replied
    me too please....except I'm only looking for an en-suite room in a shared place or a studio or one bed.

Anyone?

Leave a comment:

• MCC7
    started a topic Anyone have a place to rent in London?

Anyone have a place to rent in London?

Thanks in advance.

Working...
X