• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What Sort Of Fiat Would You Go For?"

Collapse

• Durbs
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Joking apart, Top Gear wax lyrical about the Panda and suggest better for fuel and handling than the500, but will report back if I survive the flat panda encounter.......
    I had one for a week not so long ago as a renter, was fcuking shyte.

Got a Megane as a renter at the moment, that IS nice (surprisingly).

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Currently running a 1.9 diesel Grande Punto Eleganza.

Reasonable economy and performance.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Fiat X1/9; the power to weight ratio improves every day.

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    I am getting a Fiat Panda from Girona airport in January due to the pr-paid fuel scam for a £38 car costing £90 on a Seat Ibiza and £60 on the Panda.

Rock and roll.........

Joking apart, Top Gear wax lyrical about the Panda and suggest better for fuel and handling than the500, but will report back if I survive the flat panda encounter.......

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    You have to do that to change the timing belt.
    But does it have matching timing bag and timing shoes ?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I would go for a ferrari.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Odd.

The seats were good in the one I had.

It was the engine that was crap.
    Yeah, but Stek got his bad back from lifting the engine out.....

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    An old Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo.

SOTW: Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo

Cheap fun motoring.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    started a topic What Sort Of Fiat Would You Go For?

What Sort Of Fiat Would You Go For?

Not a Murea, one of those gave me a bad back.

Working...
X