• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "WTF of the Day: The obsession with cupcakes"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I love eating these.

Those are rather beautiful.

Reminds me of Judy Chicago's Dinner Party

Leave a comment:

• Aman
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    I've heard a few stories recently where women have gone into the cupcake business and I still can't see the attraction in them.

Are they the latest fashion accessory now bints have got tired of their handbag dogs?

I don't get it either, apart from reminding me of the Oh look cupcakes! demotivational poster cupcakes are pretty meh.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    I think you'll find plenty of results if you Google 'cream pie'

Yes, but not entirely relevant to this thread, hence why I said google was no help.

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    I'll tell you about it if you like, once I return from a 'chat' I've just been invited to by the Network Security Team
    Gotcha!

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Cripes! Looks like I've been living under a rock bun all this time.

Explains all the Range Rover Sports on the road. Obviously delivery vehicles of choice.

I'm now wondering why there's cream cakes, fruit pies, fruit cakes, but not cream pies. Google is no help either. I suspect the phantom flan flinger has something to do with it. No one trusted a cream pie after Tiswas.
    I think you'll find plenty of results if you Google 'cream pie'

I'll tell you about it if you like, once I return from a 'chat' I've just been invited to by the Network Security Team

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Cripes! Looks like I've been living under a rock bun all this time.

Explains all the Range Rover Sports on the road. Obviously delivery vehicles of choice.

I'm now wondering why there's cream cakes, fruit pies, fruit cakes, but not cream pies. Google is no help either. I suspect the phantom flan flinger has something to do with it. No one trusted a cream pie after Tiswas.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Pork Belly
    Get some practice with one of these.....

Yesss!

you get an extra pound if you catch one. in a clenchy sort of way

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    We need an escape from Eurozone gloom.

I propose a 75£ reward , for any CUK lady, who will bend over in a hotel room and let us throw cream cakes at her bum

come on ladies. do your bit to inspire the workforce

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Isn't there something missing?

Say that to John Wayne Bobbit

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Isn't there something missing?

heh heh

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

OOUUUWWW

No teeth please

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Did she dip that in the chutney tub before devouring it?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I love eating these.

Mrs EO is happy with my offering

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I love eating these.

I've definitely had a few of those. Especially 3rd in from the top. A whole new meaning to Krispy Kremes.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    ah cupcakes and bunting

takes me back to me childhood.

then there was my teenage years

bupcakes and *******

I love eating these.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X