• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "While Europe ponces about, the US steams ahead"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Are these the same analysts that got us into this mess in the first place.
    No luv. It's a different bunch of analysts.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I think these are analysts looking at data, luv.
    Now put the kettle on, there's a dear.
    Are these the same analysts that got us into this mess in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Maybe this is because Mr Obamarama and his team are a bit smarter than the right wing press have given them credit for.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    I think they are trying to talk things up, so people will spend during the holiday season.

I think these are analysts looking at data, luv.
    Now put the kettle on, there's a dear.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    U.S. Economy Growing at Fastest Pace of the Year - Bloomberg

Entirely predictable of course, the US is far more nimble, agile and dynamic than hidebound Europe.
    I think they are trying to talk things up, so people will spend during the holiday season.

The amount of staff being cut by the banks, means they don't expect thing to pick up next year.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    started a topic While Europe ponces about, the US steams ahead

While Europe ponces about, the US steams ahead

U.S. Economy Growing at Fastest Pace of the Year - Bloomberg

Entirely predictable of course, the US is far more nimble, agile and dynamic than hidebound Europe.

Working...
X