• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jim Fixed It for Peter Sutcliffe...."

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Blimey, don't remember this!!

Jim 'Now then , now then'

Frank 'KnowWarraMeanHarry'

Peter 'golly you're tall'

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    the whole story in the Sun is here

and I'd be more bothered that Jimmy Saville is smoking a cigar in what is clearly signposted as a no smoking room

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Go on, what makes you think that Frank Bruno is a Freemason?
    Look at the picture, what are they doing that can normally be a signal that you are a member of the masons? Not the quickest dog in the pound are you.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Not too bright?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I am more shocked Frank is a mason.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Are you sure Jim didn't fix it for Bruno?

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    No, that was Gary.

Frank is a Bruno.

Leave a comment:

• Grasser73
    replied
    Looks like Jim lent Sutcliffe one of his tops for the occasion as well.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    My opinion of Sutcliffe's taken a dive.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    You would have thought he would have shaved the beard and cut the hair so not to still look identical to the mugshot that the public have ingrained into their minds.

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    Depends what you think prison is for, is it to throw people away? If so why not just execute them?

If its to reform them, or perhaps in this guys case to cure his mental health problems. Then why wouldnt you shake the hand of someone who has been (and may still be) mentally ill? Jim obviously had a higher morality than you.
    You think you can reform a serial killer? He should have been killed himself. I wouldn't shake his hand- those hands killed someone.

Looks at Jims face. He's sh1tting himself.

Prison is punishment and deterent. I don't think you can reform people really.
    Last edited by aussielong; 15 November 2011, 08:22.

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Look at their faces. Neither of them looks happy.

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    So it is! It's not funny at all then. Except in a bizarro way. I should imagine neither of them turned their back on Sutcliffe.

I don't think i'd shake hands with a murderer. Shaking hands says "Pleased to meet you". I have even ditched an old pal who glassed someone. You gotta have standards.

I also didn't realise Bruno was a gak stacker.
    Depends what you think prison is for, is it to throw people away? If so why not just execute them?

If its to reform them, or perhaps in this guys case to cure his mental health problems. Then why wouldnt you shake the hand of someone who has been (and may still be) mentally ill? Jim obviously had a higher morality than you.

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    It really is him!!
    So it is! It's not funny at all then. Except in a bizarro way. I should imagine neither of them turned their back on Sutcliffe.

I don't think i'd shake hands with a murderer. Shaking hands says "Pleased to meet you". I have even ditched an old pal who glassed someone. You gotta have standards.

I also didn't realise Bruno was a gak stacker.
    Last edited by aussielong; 14 November 2011, 23:37.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X