• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Line up for Celeb Get Me Out Of Here revealed"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    It's in the Mail, it's official.

I'm A Celebrity 2011 contestants: Essex boy, con-artist, and former Olympian | Mail Online

Was Lorraine Chase truly wafted in from paradise?
    Nah, Luton Airport!

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    ANCIENT JOKE ALERT *****

Fatima: Ere coach I am a bit worried about these hormone injections
    Coach: Why?
    Fatima: Well I am growing hair where I didnt used to.
    Coach: SO where are you growing hair?
    Fatima: On me bollocks!

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You mean this isn't it???

or as she will be in the jungle..

Looks even more like a bloke as shes got older....

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Fatima is a nice person who I imagine we will grow to like more and more as we digest every depraved second of air time, but I still feel a sense of revulsion when I see pictures of her.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    It's in the Mail, it's official.

I'm A Celebrity 2011 contestants: Essex boy, con-artist, and former Olympian | Mail Online

Was Lorraine Chase truly wafted in from paradise?

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    So who would you like to see dumped in the jungle?
    Suity, MF and sas

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Google Jessica Jane Clement and look at the images.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I've met her! She's gorg.
    WTS

One a day linky

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Nooooo.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Obviously I spend a lot of time on here so don't feel the need to scour the media for any other self obsessed s
    As you are a lady. ftfy.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Have you ever seen any interviews / reality shows with Freddie Starr. What a self obsessed

Makes Jim Davidson seem normal.
    Obviously I spend a lot of time on here so don't feel the need to scour the media for any other self obsessed s

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Weeellll, leaving the mighty Fatima out of it (can't see her whining about a few rats or cockroaches) they are a bit dull sounding. I always think that though. Freddie Starr could be funny (but will actually be grumpy), Stephanie Beacham is set up to be the diva (but probably won't be), Lorraine Chase will do the cooking/washing up and the rest will be an assortment of bikini-wearing, sky-diving airheads who wil crack up without access to Twitter. OMG!
    And watch me be totally wrong.
    Have you ever seen any interviews / reality shows with Freddie Starr. What a self obsessed

Makes Jim Davidson seem normal.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    What do you think of this year's inmates (if true)?
    Weeellll, leaving the mighty Fatima out of it (can't see her whining about a few rats or cockroaches) they are a bit dull sounding. I always think that though. Freddie Starr could be funny (but will actually be grumpy), Stephanie Beacham is set up to be the diva (but probably won't be), Lorraine Chase will do the cooking/washing up and the rest will be an assortment of bikini-wearing, sky-diving airheads who wil crack up without access to Twitter. OMG!
    And watch me be totally wrong.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    They knew someone was pissing but the campmates didn't think it was her.
    Carol Thatcher was the best 'celeb' ever. Jolly hockey sticks, get stuck in, don't moan - I'm amazed she won.
    What do you think of this year's inmates (if true)?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Secret camp pisser and ultimate queen of the jungle. Don't recall whether her fellow camp mates found her out before the final.

Takes a brave woman to piss in front of millions of people.
    They knew someone was pissing but the campmates didn't think it was her.
    Carol Thatcher was the best 'celeb' ever. Jolly hockey sticks, get stuck in, don't moan - I'm amazed she won.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Secret camp pisser and ultimate queen of the jungle. Don't recall whether her fellow camp mates found her out before the final.

Takes a brave woman to piss in front of millions of people.
    Or a pissed woman.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X