• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The 'any among this lot that you wouldn't?' thread"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    Imagine if you had and then found out later. Would you admit it? Tough it out on the grounds that she was stunning and that you could not tell. Or do you keep schtum.
    A Gentleman never tells...

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Hmmmm, good save AB.

Imagine if you had and then found out later. Would you admit it? Tough it out on the grounds that she was stunning and that you could not tell. Or do you keep schtum.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Nobody's mentioned Eva Green
    She's covered by...

The rest would have to ask nicely.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Nobody's mentioned Eva Green

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    but I do know so I wouldn't.
    Hmmmm, good save AB.

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Here rests the case for the defence, m'lud!
    but I do know so I wouldn't.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    "Caroline Cossey"? Yeah but if you didn't know... Would ya? Eh? Wouldya Wouldya Wouldya Wouldya Wouldya Wouldya Wouldya Wouldya Wouldya?
    In a heart beat.
    Here rests the case for the defence, m'lud!

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    "Caroline Cossey"? Yeah but if you didn't know... Would ya? Eh? Wouldya Wouldya Wouldya Wouldya Wouldya Wouldya Wouldya Wouldya Wouldya?
    In a heart beat.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I quite fancied Teri Hatcher. Had a fantastic pair of norks in Superman. Or so it appeared.

In fact

http://www.terihatchernude.net/image...her-nude-1.jpg (NSFW)

They're quite small and saggy. A disapointment.
    Thats a surprise, there is a whole Seinfeld episode dedicated to her breasts which she boasts are "Real and magnificant!"

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    There was a girl in a bond film played by an actress called Tula who was born a man. I would probably have to say no to that.
    Otherwise it is yes all the way! I am with Xog on that one.

Leave a comment:

• TinTrump
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    No real aim other than a weak excuses for all the boys to look at some hot women on SFW sites.
    Indeed, terrible. Mainly because I'm at work and can't take a good look.

Not on your nelly: Grace Jones. She'd scare my little chap to death.
    #1: Carole Bouquet. Raven haired with smokey eyes.

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    There was a girl in a bond film played by an actress called Tula who was born a man. I would probably have to say no to that.
    Otherwise it is yes all the way! I am with Xog on that one.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    What is with all these would you, wouldn't you threads? Any REAL MAN would absolutely anything, it's just he might not tell his friends (or wife) about it.
    No real aim other than a weak excuses for all the boys to look at some hot women on SFW sites.

Just wait for the Italian 'you would' thread.

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    My definite wouldn't touch with a barge-pole list:

Halle Berry (agree with others, far too manly)
    Olga Kurylenko (ewwww, her and craaig are ugly peas in a pod)
    Rosamund Pike (no, I dont wanna screw my mother freud)
    Famke Janssen (female keanu reeves?)
    Jill St John (she even has a mans name as well as a rectangular head)
    Diana Rigg (Sure if you like flat chested buck toothed gingers, not for me though)

As for all the others, dont see too much wrong with most of them. Some of them are very tasty indeed!

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Bollocks.

You're Scottish. You'd f**k your own grandmother for a tab and a half bottle of buckfast.
    Maybe, but my grandmother wouldn't have f**ked anyone from Edinburgh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X