• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I Want A ???? then never used"

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Just counted 16 pairs not including snow/sailing stuff and I'm pretty sure I don't like cock.
    Most of his seem to be hiking boots and outdoor shoes. Most of which seem to be knackered. Methinks he buys new ones to replace the old ones which never seemt o get thrown away.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I think Mr N has more pairs of shoes that I have should I be worried???
    Just counted 16 pairs not including snow/sailing stuff and I'm pretty sure I don't like cock.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Nope, at least while he's shagging some other bloke he's leaving you alone.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    I've got at least 10 pairs of shoes & boots and a man room full of gadgets I don't use.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Breadmaker is a winner, at least one loaf a week since we bought it last year.

Did spend a grand on a second hand Life Fitness cross tainer, heavy as feck, well built. Ricked my knee carrying it in with my son and so far I've used it half a dozen times. The wife uses it more than I do, but it does get occasional use.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    I have 10 pairs of shoes & boots in total: not too excessive I feel
    I've got at least 10 pairs of shoes & boots and a man room full of gadgets I don't use.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    How's the running?
    On holiday, run once, but back on the cycling for now. Got some pain killers for my shoulder which is working a treat and allowing me to cycle again. Going to join the gym on return.

Just in a cafe waiting for the bike shop to open so I can return the bike.

Done Darby Forest twice this week, plus a cycle over the moors.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I bought a cross trainer in the summer for about £100.

Some posters on here scoffed that for £100 it would break within months and I should have bought a more expensive one. These people know nothing ,

5 months on, and it's broken.
    How's the running?

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    I sent you some!
    WCS

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I bought a cross trainer in the summer for about £100.

Some posters on here scoffed that for £100 it would break within months and I should have bought a more expensive one. These people know nothing ,

5 months on, and it's broken.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
    The rep system on here doesn't seem so popular any more. Or maybe it's just because I don't get any.
    I sent you some!

Leave a comment:

• conned tractor
    replied
    The rep system on here doesn't seem so popular any more. Or maybe it's just because I don't get any.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Btw, how many pairs of shoes have you got/need?
    Not enough

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    I think I have about 7 pairs and 2 handbags.

Though I do have about 100 or so cookbooks which about 20 are still in their original plastic

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Yeah, not excessive at all...

CM?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X