• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Plenty cheapness - India's cheap tablet computer"

Collapse

• TimberWolf
    replied
    2 hour battery life stinks with much stinkiness.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Does it have tendency to repeat itself after a while?
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Does it have tendency to repeat itself after a while?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    I often find an Indian repeats on me too

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Does it have tendency to catch fire after a while?

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Does it have tendency to catch fire after a while?

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    started a topic Plenty cheapness - India's cheap tablet computer

Plenty cheapness - India's cheap tablet computer

Have we done this already?

BBC News - Does India's budget tablet computer work?

So it's very slow, has poor components, runs out of power quickly, has limited versatility with apps, and it is unlikely to keep up with the times. Sounds right up their street! Most esteemed colleague, please do the needful and buy the "Aakash"!

I wonder how long it will be before ClientCo stops issuing staff with 1 laptop and instead issues 6 of these instead...

Working...
X