• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Yaaaay, it's Friday...what you up to?"

Collapse

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I shall be attending a foam party with the Dutch and Argentinian womens beach volleyball teams.

Now I understand you not getting up for the rugby.
    Last edited by Sysman; 2 October 2011, 11:43.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Well its a long weekend in Germany as Monday is the day of German Reunification so I think I'll take it easy, maybe. The weekend started on Thursday afternoon in Münster, rolled down to Cologne on Saturday, is now in Darmstadt on Sunday and I seem to have lost a day somewhere Tomorrow is Michelstadt I believe but I do know that the weather is bloody fantastic for an October...
    Oct 1st 1938 Chamberlain returns to London, England, to a hero's welcome. Quote on the Munich Agreement: "This is the second time there has come back from Germany to Downing Street peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time.".

BTW Chamberlin was misunderstood. He bought time because Britain was not prepared for war.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Well its a long weekend in Germany as Monday is the day of German Reunification so I think I'll take it easy, maybe. The weekend started on Thursday afternoon in Münster, rolled down to Cologne on Saturday, is now in Darmstadt on Sunday and I seem to have lost a day somewhere Tomorrow is Michelstadt I believe but I do know that the weather is bloody fantastic for an October...

Leave a comment:

• conned tractor
    replied

Bloody lovely weather - enjoy it while it lasts - have a great weekend contractors and may your days be full of lobster, Cristal and fois gras!
    Amen to that brother.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Only worked this morning and spent this afternoon cycling to the canal, eating biltong and drinking a lovely bottle of Pinot Gris while reading Ian Banks Espedair Street.

Cycling around Surrey tomorrow, finalising my Chinese cooking extravaganza feast (prawn spring roll wraps, Peking duck, mongolian beef, Ginger sweet tofu with pak choi, garlic brandy prawns, spicy cucumber salad, sweet vanilla chicken and lemon breadcrumbs with a lemon sauce, crab wantons, steamed shui mai dumplings, char siu pork with pork belly, hoisin chicken in crisp lettuce and candied banana fritters with ginger ice cream).

Sunday: meeting up with friends in Fareham for a BBQ.

Bloody lovely weather - enjoy it while it lasts - have a great weekend contractors and may your days be full of lobster, Cristal and fois gras!

Leave a comment:

• 2BIT
    replied
    taking my guitar to be fixed tomorrow, buying ableton, then out the prowl that night, sunday my sis is cooking a roast so just need to sort tonight out...

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I'm just renaming spreadsheet of doom.xls to spreadsheet of boom.xls
    Good start.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Now let's imagine everybody were to stop doing that...
    I'm just renaming spreadsheet of doom.xls to spreadsheet of boom.xls

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I shall be planning for the coming depression.
    Now let's imagine everybody were to stop doing that...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I shall be planning for the coming depression.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    about to head to Wonderful Wonderful Copenhagen airport in an hr or so and then slowly make my way home.

the weekend consists mainly of choosing a decent restaurant to celebrate my birthday in Cologne on Tuesday, looking for a tailor who can make me a new suit and possibly going to buy myself a tropical fish tank, oh and getting a hair cut (it's been a while)

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I shall also be shagging the CEO's wife.

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    I shall be attending a foam party with the Dutch and Argentinian womens beach volleyball teams.

I think I just had an accident in my undies

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sal626
    replied
    Fri- takeout/movie
    Sat –taking my brother and his wife who are visiting from abroad shopping at Westfield (which means my wife takes them around while kids and I read comics in the bookstore – great idea to put sofas in bookstores!) – Meal at the Malaysian restaurant there (forgot the name, buts it’s quite good).
    Sun – BBQ! proper homemade burgers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X