• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Sad but true

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sad but true"

Collapse

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Bye Bye, this has got to go to light relief. I suggest you carry this one on in "test please delete" as it could run and run.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964
    Which one of you set this up then?

http://www.celebrator.nl/pages/engli...ina/401435.asp

(Not very work safe)
    It's Milan's plan 'B'...

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Which one of you set this up then?

http://www.celebrator.nl/pages/engli...ina/401435.asp

(Not very work safe)

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    A number eleven?

F in "Dirty Old Man" mode

Leave a comment:

• Antman
    replied
    I thought you just buy a new one as soon as her nose starts running!

Arf-arf!

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Did you use a bit of fairy liquid and a long handled scubbing brush?
    by the sounds of it bleach and a wire brush was more in order!!

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    There are few things worse than a crusty android...

On 2nd thoughts, my ex might have been one of them...
    Did you use a bit of fairy liquid and a long handled scubbing brush?

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Black
    Beat me too it janey. Though was perhaps thinking a bit more along the lines of how often does he clean her?

Our dear Malcolm doesn't quite sound like the sort of chap who'd be cleaning her out more than once a month....
    hmmm yes unfortunately that occurred to me too...

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Originally posted by janey
    but how does he ... ahem... clean her?
    he'd have to turn her upside down in the shower or something... surely the "fantasy" would all of a sudden be smashed?! and what does he use to make sure she's properly clean? a bit of fairy liquid and a long handled scubbing brush???

Beat me too it janey. Though was perhaps thinking a bit more along the lines of how often does he clean her?

Our dear Malcolm doesn't quite sound like the sort of chap who'd be cleaning her out more than once a month....

Edit: actually, perhaps he could pay a woman to come in and do that bit?
    Last edited by Joe Black; 20 April 2006, 08:12.

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    but how does he ... ahem... clean her?
    he'd have to turn her upside down in the shower or something... surely the "fantasy" would all of a sudden be smashed?! and what does he use to make sure she's properly clean? a bit of fairy liquid and a long handled scubbing brush???

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot
    It's bang on topic, or will be in a few years - Imagine the potential if you could make those with a few cogwheels or the modern equivalent to make it move, and a speaker and heat and motion sensors to prompt moans etc at the appropriate moments.

OH in "the robots are coming (if you remember to fill the dispenser)" mode
    Doesn't have to be a few years. Just whack an ELIZA style speech module into it. Would make more sense than several females I know.
    And the technology already exists to milk cows. Voila!

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    So that's about 15 seconds & counting before this gets a) deleted and b) moved to Leight Reliefe
    It's bang on topic, or will be in a few years - Imagine the potential if you could make those with a few cogwheels or the modern equivalent to make it move, and a speaker and heat and motion sensors to prompt moans etc at the appropriate moments.

OH in "the robots are coming (if you remember to fill the dispenser)" mode

Leave a comment:

• DirtyOldMan
    replied
    Last edited by DirtyOldMan; 19 April 2006, 22:46.

Leave a comment:

• Antman
    replied

Silicone entry suction means that we no longer need women!!!

Well, I guess that's evolution, something better just came along

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Somebody has been reading cruel.com

Leave a comment:

Working...
X