• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Q & A with Dr Doodab"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Is she into natursekt?

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    How about a tea bag?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    too much meat apparently
    How about a tea bag?

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    too much meat apparently
    So something involving a variety of root vegetables, then?

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    What about a good old fashioned spit-roast?

Yummy.
    too much meat apparently

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Dear DD,

What should I get GF Chef for her birthday bearing in mind she's not a fan of the OXO tower and for some odd reason Pearl Necklaces remind her of her grandmother ?
    What about a good old fashioned spit-roast?

Yummy.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Book tokens?
    genius idea, original, thoughtful and an obvious present to the one I love

thanks

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Dear DD,

What should I get GF Chef for her birthday bearing in mind she's not a fan of the OXO tower and for some odd reason Pearl Necklaces remind her of her grandmother ?
    Perhaps she might like the combination even if she doesn't like each one individually?
    So why don't you present the Pearl necklaces AFTER the trip to the Oxo Tower.?
    Perhaps you could start with a Cream Pie?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Dear DD,

Book tokens?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Dear DD,

A cream pie?

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Dear DD,

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Dear Dr doodab,

Whatever happened to Beaker?
    He came back recently but seems to have disappeared again. You could always try asking him of course.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Dear Dr doodab,

Whatever happened to Beaker?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Indeed it did. But for a few strokes of good fortune I might have ended up like you.
    You mean your Dad told you he had a pot noodle instead of shagging Sasguru's mum?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Well I suppose someone must like being a middle aged, itinerant renter with no assets to speak off.
    I will let you know if and when I reach middle age.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X