• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The "Old Firm" game"

Collapse

• doodab
    replied
    I'm just enjoying a sci fi novel by iain m banks. I wonder which side he supports....

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Well I am not doing a degree in my thirties.
    You should do, it's very fulfilling.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Your ribs took quite a pasting though didn't they? Come on admit it, did she give you a wallop after Lafferty's or Naismith's second.

Well I am not doing a degree in my thirties.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    The good lady and I managed to watch the match without a black eye, the SNP will be pissed off I am sure that middle class functioning adults can watch a sporting event in Glasgow on the TV. No laws being introduced this week.
    Your ribs took quite a pasting though didn't they? Come on admit it, did she give you a wallop after Lafferty's or Naismith's second.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    The good lady and I managed to watch the match without a black eye, the SNP will be pissed off I am sure that middle class functioning adults can watch a sporting event in Glasgow on the TV. No laws being introduced this week.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    Strathclyde Police recorded 142 incidents compared with 67 on a "normal" weekend.

The figure was also higher than the average of 107 on previous weekends involving football matches between Rangers and Celtic.
    Bad losers that mhanky mhob from the East.

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    "However, I am very pleased that so many people have come forward and reported domestic abuse incidents to the police."
    There'd have been a fair few dogs cowering under the couch when the Six foot Messi from Enniskillen buried his shot straight through the legs of Foster. Like driving a mini through the Clyde tunnel so it was.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    The e number of domestic abuse incidents reported to police after the Old Firm match on Sunday was more than double the average level during a weekend with no Glasgow derby.

Strathclyde Police recorded 142 incidents compared with 67 on a "normal" weekend.

The figure was also higher than the average of 107 on previous weekends involving football matches between Rangers and Celtic.

A spokeswoman for Strathclyde Police said: "These are not just a set of statistics about crime in the west of Scotland on an Old Firm weekend. Behind every one of the numbers is a victim, a family and a community blighted by the violence that, sadly, is still attaching itself to this fixture."

Mhairi McGowan, from Safer Scotland Glasgow, said: "For the first time in our seven-year history, we have had to tell the courts that we have been unable, due to volume of people referred to us, to give them the information they need prior to court starting this afternoon. Never before has that been the case.

"However, I am very pleased that so many people have come forward and reported domestic abuse incidents to the police."

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Sorry, I missed it. What was the score?
    Fairly sure it was :

Shower of sub human bigots 4 - 2 Shower of sub human bigots

(HT 1-2)

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    4-2 to the team that bought most of their better players with YOUR taxes!.

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    4-2 to the forces of good.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    I did and found out the score when I hit civilisation.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    No comment
    Unusual for you?!

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You should have stayed in your wee But'n'Ben with the radio off CH.

I did and found out the score when I hit civilisation.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    No comment
    You should have stayed in your wee But'n'Ben with the radio off CH.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    No comment

Leave a comment:

Working...
X