• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "10 days to get server logins back - client let them expire"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Look at pron on your laptop and invoice the bastards. Alternatively, you might get to see some Rugby World Cup on Justin.tv, if you're interested.

Leave a comment:

• Wobblyheed
    replied
    Happened every contract extension when I was with BT - only took a few hours to get back online though.

Leave a comment:

• 10 days to get server logins back - client let them expire

Oh dear - Just started my first extension but today I cant log into anything. Looks like my logins expired when my original contract expired and no-one bothered to update.

Now 10 days apparently to get it all back. Offshore IT people/red tape.

Nice one, eh? I guess this is a fairly common occurrence though. But, through no fault of mine, its going to cause a problem for them now because I cant get things done.

All part of the fun I guess....

Working...
X