• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Fook off!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Fook off!"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    That's what I did already. Great minds think alike eh?
    More a case of "Fools seldom differing".
    Like a pair of extremely dense bookends!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Now pass me over that sandwich.
    Here. Now go to the Hot Hot Hot thread and do the needful.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Fancy quoting my posts so Pooper Scooper can have the full benefit?

Now pass me over that sandwich.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    No, he wasn't.
    Fancy quoting my posts so Pooper Scooper can have the full benefit?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    sasguru
    Better than AtW
    This message is hidden because sasguru is still on your nork list.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Yes I think so. Andyw was mouthy but was he really as cretinous as Pooperscooper?
    No, he wasn't.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Does earning big bucks abroad mean you still have to repay the student loan? How would they prove you're earning past the threshold.
    Know a couple of guys in Zurich, who have not gone back to the UK because they would have to start paying their loans.

Not saying I agree.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Certain large blue-chip companies have begun to realise that their current crop of graduates while being well-qualified, actually know **** all.
    History grads working in HR should be exempt from any census!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    WSGS

Should be finally replace AndyW with scooterscot in all polls?
    Yes I think so. Andyw was mouthy but was he really as cretinous as Pooperscooper?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Certain large blue-chip companies have begun to realise that their current crop of graduates while being well-qualified, actually know **** all.

Due to this they have started to hire seasoned contractors to take the graduates under their wing.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Does earning big bucks abroad mean you still have to repay the student loan? How would they prove you're earning past the threshold.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    And I suppose in the Vaterland you're feted on TV, paid big wonga and all the girls want to have your babies?
    You really are too stupid for words.
    WSGS

Should be finally replace AndyW with scooterscot in all polls?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    genau (exactly)

Not only is science poorly rewarded in the UK you're also considered an underclass.
    And I suppose in the Vaterland you're feted on TV, paid big wonga and all the girls want to have your babies?
    You really are too stupid for words.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Yep, you don't need to be brainy to understand the brain drain.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    genau (exactly)

Not only is science poorly rewarded in the UK you're also considered an underclass.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X