• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Inbetweeners Movie"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Saw the film last night and loved it, as mentioned just like a really long episode, lots of cringe worthyness and lots of belly laughs

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    WOSS

Really enjoyed all the series I have seen thus far. Sounds like I will also have to take in the film.

Yup, loved the series.

Jay: Morning Benders, jump in the minge mobile.
    Will: Strange thing to call your mums car.

Jay: At least they wont call you briefcase mong anymore
    Will: Oh well that's good
    Jay: No, they'll call you tulip pants mong
    Neil: Or tulipty tulipty Bang Bang
    Will: Any more?
    Simon: Wayne Pooney, Take Shat
    Neil: Dr Poo
    Jay: The Lion the Witch and the speccy kid who tulip himself
    Simon: We can keep this up all summer you know
    Will: Brilliant looking forward to it
    Simon: Brad tulip
    Jay: Bumlog Millionaire
    Will: Alright!
    Simon: How about Vladimir Pootin
    Neil: Who?

Looking forward to the film!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Right up my street then. I was quite disappointed they didn't so another series.
    WOSS

Really enjoyed all the series I have seen thus far. Sounds like I will also have to take in the film.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Juvenile humour.
    Right up my street then. I was quite disappointed they didn't so another series.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Juvenile humour.
    Perfect for this place then!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Juvenile humour.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    On the bench so no one to invoice
    Bummer, sorry dude.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    have an off site meeting

And don't forget to invoice
    On the bench so no one to invoice

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Was gonna see it last night but I hate going on a Wednesday as it's always chocker due to the 241 deals, might go this afternoon
    have an off site meeting

And don't forget to invoice

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Was gonna see it last night but I hate going on a Wednesday as it's always chocker due to the 241 deals, might go this afternoon

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    I watched a couple of the episodes, but just didn't find them even remotely funny.

Strange, as it was strongly recommended by a friend who's into the sort of comedy that I am; Green Wing, The League of Gentlemen, Nighty Night etc.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    started a topic The Inbetweeners Movie

The Inbetweeners Movie

Went and saw this last night and was really funny, if their humour is your cup of tea. Vomit, Poo, Sex, Balls etc...........

Really purile, loved it.

Quite short at 1h15, like a super long episode, laughed a lot.

Working...
X