• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Celebrity Big Brother"

Collapse

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    So, wife of the Speaker of Commons is taking part then?
    House of Commoners should be the name of the Big Brother house.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    So, wife of the Speaker of Commons is taking part then?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Are you going to be watching? Maybe the other presenter will give birth live on TV.
    Possibly. I have to say that it is a pretty poor line-up. Obv. it will be Jedward or kerry Katona who win. The after show crew are even more iteresting though - isn't that 'fashion expert' Lauren a bloke? In a very poor wig? Lily Savage sprang to mind anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    That presenter (Brian?) is as wooden as hell, if he is not reading someone is telling him the jokes through an earphone, you can see him pause.

Oh FFS, the hoff's ex wife?!

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Davina in drag ... oh
    Are you going to be watching? Maybe the other presenter will give birth live on TV.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Well the speculation in the papers about Tyson and Charlie Sheen going in turned out to be rubbish, and it was front page too. They just totally made it up.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    He's awful.
    Davina in drag ... oh

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    That presenter (Brian?) is as wooden as hell, if he is not reading someone is telling him the jokes through an earphone, you can see him pause.
    He's awful.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    It's not easy to see how this is going to end up worth watching.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Oh FFS, the hoff's ex wife?!

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    replied
    Next in the house, Dennis Thatcher's corpse

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    This should be called Zelebrity Big Brother.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    I...this is awful. I can't switch it off. It's gross. Low rent BB.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    They obviously raided Mensa to get these people
    When Kerry Katona is the sharpest tool in the box you know you're in trouble...

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Just switched it on.

I'm sorry who are these people?

I know Katona and I twigged it was the guy from BFGW but the other 2, dunno, that Amy girl is as thick as 2 short planks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X