• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Too much of a good thing?"

Collapse

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by lje View Post
    Seeing as it has been going on for a year I would hope that any pregnancy would have made itself known before now...

You're assuming the OP is human. With all that stuffing, could well be an elephant.

Leave a comment:

• lje
    replied
    Originally posted by Cr1spy View Post
    Have you taken a pregnancy test lately?

PS: I bloody hate tomatoes, fruit of the devil.
    Seeing as it has been going on for a year I would hope that any pregnancy would have made itself known before now...

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    exactly so.

Good broadband in France then?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...some-time.html

You know you've had too much of a good thing when you still hang about CUK while on holiday.

Leave a comment:

• Cr1spy
    replied
    Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    I'm addicted to sun dried tomatoes. In fact, I like them so much that I eat 2 jars of them a day.
    Have you taken a pregnancy test lately?

PS: I bloody hate tomatoes, fruit of the devil.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    exactly so. For example I started my strict regime of ten cans of fozzies a night, about 35 years ago, I have yet to start to analyse/question it, so therefore there is no signal that I've stopped enjoying it to signal the end of it

EO, CUK's very own Eight Ace!

Leave a comment:

• 2BIT
    replied
    exactly so. For example I started my strict regime of ten cans of fozzies a night, about 35 years ago, I have yet to start to analyse/question it, so therefore there is no signal that I've stopped enjoying it to signal the end of it

10 cans of fozzies is akin to drinking about 2 litres of weak shandy so am surprised you get enjoyment out of that and not a bloated stomach and the feeling that you've just wasted a tenner

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Are you rehydrating dried ones or eating straight from the oily jar?
    Straight from the jar.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    I'm addicted to sun dried tomatoes. In fact, I like them so much that I eat 2 jars of them a day.

I just worked out that that is approximately 50 tomatoes! I know tomatoes are good for you.but do you think I'm overdone it?

P.S. It started after I quit a 40 per day smoking habit last year.
    Are you rehydrating dried ones or eating straight from the oily jar?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Yeah, I did read that, OS. But from experience, if I have 'a bit of a run' on something, once I start to analyse/question it, that tends to signal that I've stopped enjoying it and signals the end of it.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Yeah, I did read that, OS. But from experience, if I have 'a bit of a run' on something, once I start to analyse/question it, that tends to signal that I've stopped enjoying it and signals the end of it.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    [QUOTE=pacharan;1376510]
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Tell me about your stools.

I'm not German
    No, but you might get diarrhoea from your diet.

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    replied
    [QUOTE=Mich the Tester;1376494]Tell me about your stools.

I'm not German

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Tell me about your stools.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied

It started last year.
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    you'll probably get sick of them after a week or so.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied

I just worked out that that is approximately 50 tomatoes! I know tomatoes are good for you.but do you think I'm overdone it?

P.S. It started after I quit a 40 per day smoking habit last year.
    Sounds a bit excessive, but you'll probably get sick of them after a week or so. It's not the tomatoes that you need to avoid, it's all the oil they're packed in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X