• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Convicted London rioters should loose all benefits - Petition"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    Good suggestion Comrade Mitch - not forgetting to bring also your famous Tulips from Amsterdam for interesting results !

For sure ve see each other at the next collective !

Forward contractors of the United Kingdoms and onwards to famous Wictory !
    ftfy.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Strange you should ask that of a Russian.

My sister worked in a hotel while at Uni and they had the Russian Symphony Orchestra in, God love them they had no money or anything and were forever making cup-a-soups and pot noodles (not the CUK kind) in the little kettles you get in the rooms.
    I found a kettle full of "soup" with a green fatty scum on the top while staying in a hotel in Nottingham. The receptionist said that they'd had some Eastern Europeans in the previous week.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Look Sergei! These crazy western people put flavour in food! I will make suggestion to workers collective at next committee meeting; dried herbs to add to turnip rations!
    Good suggestion Comrade Mitch - not forgetting to bring also your famous Tulips from Amsterdam for interesting results !

For sure we see each other at the next collective !

Forward contractors of the United Kingdoms and onwards to famous Victory !
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 11 August 2011, 14:20.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Well, if you are authority on cooking then put the kettle on!
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    So pray tell us, what do you cook in your kettle?

My sister worked in a hotel while at Uni and they had the Russian Symphony Orchestra in, God love them they had no money or anything and were forever making cup-a-soups and pot noodles (not the CUK kind) in the little kettles you get in the rooms.
    Look Sergei! These crazy western people put flavour in food! I will make suggestion to workers collective at next committee meeting; dried herbs to add to turnip rations!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    First of all no worse things happen at sea.

Secondly the reason I mention it is because of scumbag Alf yet again glorifying Stalin.

If you have not studied Russian history well then don't comment on it - you'd most certainly be wrong.
    Oi I've read "Crime and Punishment"!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I am neither a priest nor a woman.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Erm AtW, this is CUK General Forum.

Everyone thinks they are an authority on every subject.... yourself included.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    What are you? Fooking expert on CUK General? Tut.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

What are you? Fooking expert on CUK General? Tut.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    If you have not studied (Insert whatever you like here) well then don't comment on it - you'd most certainly be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Secondly the reason I mention it is because of scumbag Alf yet again glorifying Stalin.
    Comrade Alexei we are watching you.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Oh well, worse things happen at sea. No point crying over spilled milk as my poor dead grandmother used to say.

If you have not studied Russian history well then don't comment on it - you'd most certainly be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Oh well, worse things happen at sea. No point crying over spilled milk as my poor dead grandmother used to say.
    Did she say that through a medium then????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X