• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Is it racism?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is it racism?"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    This is true. I am surprised you carry crayons with you, but as you said work won't let you carry anything sharper.
    They said that with my wit, that would suffice.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Was there a 'big white line' pointing to it, I'm sure that'd get his attention.
    Last Halloween I was deciding what to wear when I watched the news and saw that a drug dealer had been killed in Hackney and that the family were praying that he'd go to Heaven.

That's it, I said to Mrs MF, I know what I'm going to do. 'Get my a white bedsheet'

'Oh you're going to dress up as a ghost' she said.

'Errrr. No not quite'.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Well there might be just a hint in there. Took him long enough to buy a beer when we met up. Had to draw him a map of where the bar was.

This is true. I am surprised you carry crayons with you, but as you said work won't let you carry anything sharper.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Well there might be just a hint in there. Took him long enough to buy a beer when we met up. Had to draw him a map of where the bar was.

Was there a 'big white line' pointing to it, I'm sure that'd get his attention.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    He's not Aberdonian as well is he?

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    And don't forget the webbed feet!!

He's not Aberdonian as well is he?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Don't make me laugh, with that monobrow and those wobbly eyes a Southerner you is and a Southerner you will always be.

And the love of 1980s mullet-rock bands.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Don't make me laugh, with that monobrow and those wobbly eyes a Southerner you is and a Southerner you will always be.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    I used to be a Northerner.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    what, AND a gun?
    I don't need a gun to slap a woman. I used to be a Northerner.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Give me strength.
    what, AND a gun?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    None of the riots had any thing to do with the guy regardless of what he did.

Didn't see a riot in South London when Jean Charles de Menezes was shot dead and the police blatantly lied.
    Also, interesting to see that fat ugly Midlander last night with her grinning brood justifying it, saying it's because they're treated as scum they act as scum. When challenged by some fella walking pass her ugly fat scummy brood gave some gob, before she goes 'it's because they shot ome black fella in London'

Give me strength.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Didn't see a riot in South London when Jean Charles de Menezes was shot dead and the police blatantly lied.
    No, but I suspect that it contributed to distrust of the Met.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

Not that any of that justifys the riots. The man was wanted by the police and he was carrying a gun.
    None of the riots had any thing to do with the guy regardless of what he did.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Has anyone mentioned that the copper with the bullet in his radio was a victim of friendly fire?
    and that no shots were fired from inside the mini cab

2 facts which the article gets wrong (probably due to the author assuming facts before they were established by the ipcc)

Not that any of that justifys the riots. The man was wanted by the police and he was carrying a gun.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X