• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Monte Carlo & Black Scholes models"

Collapse

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by atw View Post
    yes, that's by sir walter scott

hth
    doh

hth

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    The wretch, concentred all in self,
    Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
    And, doubly dying, shall go down
    To the vile dust from whence he sprung,
    Unwept, unhonour’d, and unsung
    Yes, that's by Sir Walter Scott, next time do try to include the source, otherwise you look like a pathetic wee plagiariser.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    The wretch

The wretch, concentred all in self,
    Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
    And, doubly dying, shall go down
    To the vile dust from whence he sprung,
    Unwept, unhonour’d, and unsung

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Off topic weak and disparate.
    You probably meant to type "desperate".

I'll let you off this time since we both know spelling isn't one of your strong qualities.

That and pretty much everything else, it frankly raises doubts as to whether your main claimed abilities are what you say they are.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    If he was a good as he claims he would not be spending so much working time on CUK...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Regardless of that you are, in my view, completely out of your depth when making comments on any matters other than how much you earn in Europe and how great Apple toys are.
    Quite. The cretin is barely literate, every post on this thread has some glaring non-typo grammatical mistake.
    And his posts usually are indicative of his low IQ.
    And he almost certainly is crap at Maths too.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Last edited by sasguru; 6 August 2011, 13:32.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    It's not actually you dullard.
    Who are you calling a dullard, I bet you are still having to pay for it.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    You ain't saving them whilst you post tulip on this forum.

Given how much you gloat about big euros you make, I'd say it seems to me that money is far more important to you than lives.

Regardless of that you are, in my view, completely out of your depth when making comments on any matters other than how much you earn in Europe and how great Apple toys are.

Off topic weak and disparate.

Leave a comment:

• centurian
    replied
    Don't try to count cards there in Blackjack because it is illegal.
    I don't think it's specifically illegal anywhere - the various laws generally state that you are not allowed to cheat - and there is a different interpretation as to whether card counting is cheating - or just playing the game very well.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    No I mean lives. Human life.
    You ain't saving them whilst you post tulip on this forum.

Given how much you gloat about big euros you make, I'd say it seems to me that money is far more important to you than lives.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Do you mean paper money here or proper stuff like bars of gold?
    No I mean lives. Human life.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    People who've more to loose than money.
    Do you mean paper money here or proper stuff like bars of gold?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    If it were generally known for what reason I'd use such models for you'd... never mind. Ask yourself who pays more that the city for such services? People who've more to loose than money.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    In my industry. real engineering, such models are used to generate statistics that help the decision make well make decisions. I'm gainfully employed providing such services.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X