• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows 2"

Collapse

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    When she is dressed as Ballatrix and soaking wet, I know the scene well lol
    Thats the one

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by 2BIT View Post
    couldn't get past the second movie, first was utter dreck but was told they got better, sadly my patience for crap acting and bad plotting ran out about 20 mins into film 2... still not convinced it really is a story that can be enjoyed by adults...
    The wife has decided she wants to see all of the previous ones prior to Saturday.

Currently we are at 4, 5 tonight 6 tomorrow and 7a on Thursday.

We'll have Friday off, before the finale on Saturday p.m.

Leave a comment:

• 2BIT
    replied
    couldn't get past the second movie, first was utter dreck but was told they got better, sadly my patience for crap acting and bad plotting ran out about 20 mins into film 2... still not convinced it really is a story that can be enjoyed by adults...

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    There is at least one camera shot with a good view of her cleavage
    When she is dressed as Ballatrix and soaking wet, I know the scene well lol

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    I've given up on 3D for now, seen 3 films and the experience has generally been completely unnatural. I think Tron was the best effort but the film still gained nothing from being in 3D
    I think Sci-fi films do benefit from 3D screenings, Avatar was a good example, but the ones where the 3D is layered ontop in post prod almost like it is an afterthought just to get the punter to pay an extra £3 for a seat are usually pointless and just give me a headache

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
    The 3D quality was shocking though, all over the place... the scene in King's Cross station was completely out of focus.
    I've given up on 3D for now, seen 3 films and the experience has generally been completely unnatural. I think Tron was the best effort but the film still gained nothing from being in 3D

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    replied
    No spoilers?? Surely this is one of those films where 90%+ of the audience already knows what's going to happen.

I saw it last week. It was a decent finale, the best HP film since Goblet of Fire IMO.

The 3D quality was shocking though, all over the place... the scene in King's Cross station was completely out of focus.

Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Was never a massive Harry Potter fun but was stuck in a hotel when it came out so went to see it, its good I can lust over Hermionie now she is legal
    There is at least one camera shot with a good view of her cleavage

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    The Butler did it

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    Off to the IMAX on Saturday to see the 3D version, anyone else seen it and what was your opinion, without spoilers.

Film in general not IMAX 3D specifically.
    Was never a massive Harry Potter fun but was stuck in a hotel when it came out so went to see it, its good I can lust over Hermionie now she is legal

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    started a topic Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows 2

Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows 2

Off to the IMAX on Saturday to see the 3D version, anyone else seen it and what was your opinion, without spoilers.

Film in general not IMAX 3D specifically.

Working...
X