• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The saturday night working but bored thread"

Collapse

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    eztv. it

is your friend
    So it is

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Now there's a good idea
    eztv. it

is your friend

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    You could start to download the TV shows discussed yesterday.
    Now there's a good idea

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Still remotely setting up a server in the US, lots of waiting for files to transfer, DB restores etc.

Having a wee sensation and listening to tunes but bored cos I need to be here and I'd rather be partying with the woman.

All invoiceable of course wouldn't ever change working from home even with US hours
    You could start to download the TV shows discussed yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    There ya go

Gotta lightweight out on this one as SY02 has suggested we crash out upstairs and watch a film.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Just reeling you in, you fcktard.

he he he
    There ya go

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    C'mon Suity - witty retort...
    Just reeling you in, you fcktard.

he he he

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    C'mon Suity - witty retort...

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Is that the best you can do? Plenty of fcktard targets if you're that bored although if you really need to, knock yerself out

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Is that the best you can do? Plenty of fcktard targets if you're that bored although if you really need to, knock yerself out

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Wow I'm too boring for a bored person.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Can you say something daft so I get to use my new word "fcktard" please.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    started a topic The saturday night working but bored thread

The saturday night working but bored thread

Still remotely setting up a server in the US, lots of waiting for files to transfer, DB restores etc.

Having a wee sensation and listening to tunes but bored cos I need to be here and I'd rather be partying with the woman.

All invoiceable of course wouldn't ever change working from home even with US hours

Working...
X