• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Its a glorious day

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Its a glorious day"

Collapse

• Sysman
    replied
    Nice day here too.

But got home to find a massive hole in the street outside.

Negotiated my way past a digger and bucket to get to the shops a bit later and got caught in a downpour.

Took the driest way back home, but still got soaked. Hole in the road filling nicely.

"Ooh, look, a wimming pool!" was my comment to a passing neighbour.

Shirt already dry.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Ohhhh. So that's how you landed SY02? Sheer class
    I'm going to have nightmares for years

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    As soon as her key is in the lock, make sure you are on the other side, bollock naked save for a winning smile and flashing spinning bow tie, holding a tray of EO burgers in one hand and a chilled bottle of wine in the other, with a towel draped across the forearm.
    Ohhhh. So that's how you landed SY02? Sheer class

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Its a fine day here in Manchester.

I think I will welcome the missus home from work with a nice BBQ and a glass of chilled white wine.

She left me a pound of mince in the fridge this am and said 'do something with that'

so I reckon home made beefburgers on the barbie will be a nice suprise for her.

oh, and ten cans of fozzies for me

As soon as her key is in the lock, make sure you are on the other side, bollock naked save for a winning smile and flashing spinning bow tie, holding a tray of EO burgers in one hand and a chilled bottle of wine in the other, with a towel draped across the forearm.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    It's a glorious day and was planning on having a bbq later but a major server issue might just scupper those plans
    What's the problem? Can't get the server hot enough?

Leave a comment:

• 2BIT
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    It's a glorious day and was planning on having a bbq later but a major server issue might just scupper those plans
    more fool them for letting you on the server in the first place!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    looks like EO is a quantity not quality kind of guy...

tis true.

I read Mich's tales , totally agog. I am missing out on some of lifes greatest pleasures I suppose, hey ho.
    only 30 more minutes to going home time

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    looks like EO is a quantity not quality kind of guy...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by 2BIT View Post
    ughhh, cooking lager - get yourself something decent!
    WHS

Though I wouldn't even cook with it as you get some left over and would have to clean the sink with it.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 2BIT
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    ughhh, cooking lager - get yourself something decent!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Mould the mince into cock-shaped burgers, that would be a surprise.

Although, probably not knowing you.
    i can just picture 350 EO-sized mince-cock-burgers falling through the grill onto the coals

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Hopefully in that order

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Mould the mince into cock-shaped burgers, that would be a surprise.

Although, probably not knowing you.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    started a topic Its a glorious day

Its a glorious day

Its a fine day here in Manchester.

I think I will welcome the missus home from work with a nice BBQ and a glass of chilled white wine.

She left me a pound of mince in the fridge this am and said 'do something with that'

so I reckon home made beefburgers on the barbie will be a nice suprise for her.

Working...
X