• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "You'd pay £100 to punch in the face..."

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    He realises he's not one of the CUk heavyweights.
    That's true.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Btw, why aren't you on the list?
    He realises he's not one of the CUk heavyweights.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Hey??? 7 people!

Well come on then! Bring it on.

Which fat, 6'8 fooker wants to go first!!!!

(word of advice to anyone getting into a punchup in a pub - always take on the biggest fella first. If you knock him out the rest will turn tail and run. If you lose you of course got knocked out least you can say you lost to the hardest fella. Never take on the small fella first it looks bad if you lose)
    My one and only time when faced with a serious threat of a fight in a pub, I called out who's the hardest of the group, one bloke came forward and I said "right me and you against these lot" he stopped for a second, laughed and I got in there with an offer of a pint and all my teeth intact.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Churchill. No brainer.

Aww, do I upset you so much?

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    replied
    Churchill. No brainer.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    (word of advice to anyone getting into a punchup in a pub - always take on the biggest fella first. If you knock him out the rest will turn tail and run. If you lose you of course got knocked out least you can say you lost to the hardest fella. Never take on the small fella first it looks bad if you lose)
    Suits me

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Hey??? 7 people!

Thanks MF, I will make a note.

(word of advice for anyone who hangs around with people who get into 'punch ups' in pubs...get some grown up mates)

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Does this poll make MF less popular than Hitler?

Words for your tombstone there MF, I reckon.
    Hey??? 7 people!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Nope, that's all due to MF's hard work and dedication, **** all to do with the poll.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied

Words for your tombstone there MF, I reckon.

Leave a comment:

• 2BIT
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    No, I am not the kind of person who punches others, though I'd make exception for Stalin and Hitler.

Not enough space.

HTH
    I think both Stalin and Hitler are dead, although don't quote me I'd have to verify that

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    For most men, women and children yes. But you she may be a bridge too far. Amy Winehouse would give you a run for your money but I reckon you could take her... On points. :
    No, I'd sneak up on her while she was asleep. Just have to sneak past a post-coital Dodgy.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Where's Thatcher? She should be a push over.
    For most men, women and children yes. But you she may be a bridge too far. Amy Winehouse would give you a run for your money but I reckon you could take her... On points. :

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Where's Thatcher? She should be a push over.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    What about Agents !!!!!!????
    You just get a cut.

A CUT! Geddit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X